Word Sling - iPhone/iPad
The game is called Word Sling, it's a casual word game with a unique iOS twist.
The basic premise of the game is to shoot letters into a stream of letters to make words and score points. In addition to the letter in your sling you can use bombs, score multipliers, and reserve letters to get even higher scores. Word Sling is a game that mixes the casual fun of word games like Scrabble, Spell Tower, and Boggle with an action arcade element of games like Angry Birds, Zuma's Revenge, Snood and Bust a Move.
*** Eye Catching Graphics ***
- Featuring full retina display for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch!
- Realistic physics and animations
- Beautifully designed unique backgrounds for each level
*** 12 Levels to complete and master! ***
- Crazy unique letter arrangements for each level!
- Multiple slings!
- Different game modes, including: extreme vowels, 4 letters to win, and more!
- Share your highscore over Game Center, Facebook, or Twitter!
- Get up to three star badges on each level!
*** Plenty of Tricks up your Sleeve! ***
- Use bomb shots to remove any unwanted letters
- Use the letter reserve to save letters for later
- Carefully place your words with score multipliers to grow your score exponentially
- Aim your sling to fit words at tricky angles
*** 2 Player Fun! *** (iPad only)
- Head to Head Battles with your friends
- Steal words from your friends
- 4 multiplayer levels to choose from
We are releasing the iPad HD version as a separate app at $1.99 in the US App Store and the iPhone/iPod version at $0.99 in the US App Store on December 19th, 2012.
App Website: [url]http://www.wordslingapp.com[/url]
Company Website: [url]http://www.tinsoldiersoftware.com[/url]