★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Doodle jump problem

06-25-2009, 05:43 PM
#1
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 15
Doodle jump problem

At neutral position doodle jump goes to the left. This is really annoying considering i have to tilt my iphone to the right just for him to go straight. Does anyone rlse have this problem
06-25-2009, 05:50 PM
#2
is your head lopsided?

06-25-2009, 06:03 PM
#3
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevariousj View Post
At neutral position doodle jump goes to the left. This is really annoying considering i have to tilt my iphone to the right just for him to go straight. Does anyone rlse have this problem
In my iTouch 2nd 3.0 Doodle go a little bit to the right if I put the device in neutral but you get used to that and is not really a problem. I donīt like that anyway
06-30-2009, 07:35 PM
#4
Calibration is coming!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	doodle-jump-calibration.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	5057  

Igor : Lima Sky
LimaSky.com
Twitter - @LimaSky
facebook - facebook.com/DoodleJump
06-30-2009, 07:37 PM
#5
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by igor View Post
Calibration is coming!
nice. And igor can you fill us in on when the jetpack is coming? That looks sweet
06-30-2009, 07:41 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertf224 View Post
nice. And igor can you fill us in on when the jetpack is coming? That looks sweet
Still waiting for Apple to approve it. It's been almost two weeks now. Hopefully it should be out any day now. Calibration will be in the update following the jetpack.

Igor : Lima Sky
LimaSky.com
Twitter - @LimaSky
facebook - facebook.com/DoodleJump
06-30-2009, 07:43 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by igor View Post
Still waiting for Apple to approve it. It's been almost two weeks now. Hopefully it should be out any day now. Calibration will be in the update following the jetpack.
nice
06-30-2009, 11:39 PM
#8
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 502
Now thats just great.

"Money makes the world go round, so I got to.. buckle down, do anything for the dollar."
07-01-2009, 10:47 PM
#9
apparently the default calibration on some iphones is off

Igor : Lima Sky
LimaSky.com
Twitter - @LimaSky
facebook - facebook.com/DoodleJump
07-01-2009, 11:20 PM
#10
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 15
Alright then its not just me