Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-17-2012, 12:00 PM

Please make a iPad version. since I must *2 on my iPad.
besides the game is fun and casual.Addictive
Old 12-17-2012, 12:05 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdherd View Post
Please make a iPad version. since I must *2 on my iPad.
besides the game is fun and casual.Addictive
We will release iPad version at 2013/01。Because it width of iPad, we will design an specific keyboard for pad, like this pic:

How do you feel??

Old 12-17-2012, 02:36 PM
iPhone 4

It's a fun game as I haven't seen that many type games in the app store (or maybe haven't really played that much hehe). I do have some suggestions Some of it maybe nitpicking.

1) Grammar: Just a couple grammar issues. On the store when an item is bought. It should say sold out not sell out. Also on the tutorial section, I forgot the word but it looks like it was "issue"? (this is for activating the power ups). You should have it say "activate" or "use".

2) Game Center achievements/leaderboard implementation would be nice. You mentioned marketing your app and I consider the gamecenter as a way to show your games to other gamers as someone may tap on one of their friends and check out what they are playing.

3) I know the revolver is infinite but it would be nice to see how many bullets are left so I can reload ahead of time.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:50 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Default First impressions.

Summary: Excellent game. Very entertaining and almost suitable for children.

Pros

1. Excellent graphics and sounds.
2. Great gameplay mechanics.
3. Educational. Can be used to train recognition of keyboard key positions.

Cons
1. No iPad resolution. I understand that iPad version is coming soon.
2. No Game Center for global leader boards and achievements. Beating yourself can only be so much fun. Need some incentives to upgrade your weapons to further your journey.
3. Some words are not suitable for children. This is a biggie. I do not want my young children to get exposed to the word "kill", let alone other strong language words. I favor adding a "kids" mode that only show tame words.
4. For real educational value for typing exercises, I would consider the following
a. Bluetooth keyboard typing. Maybe "enter" to reload.
b. Add penalty (deduct coins) for typing a wrong letter to encourage more accurate typing.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:36 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Default Some people say, met the "Iron-ball PSY" is impossible!

Some people say, met the "Iron-ball PSY" is impossible!
This guy say, There are so difficult?
Than...

Youtube link | Pop Up

....GAME OVER....
Old 12-18-2012, 05:50 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Buggy

I cant get past the tutorial, played more than 10 times, when i reload after i get the shotgun and blast them with ABC then i exit from the game and return to the homescreen. Cannot continue the game when i go in again.

I tried closing all background apps and restarted my device so its confirmed not to be a memory problem. I'm on iPod Touch 5th Gen 32gb iOS 6.0.1

from what i can see, i would say the keyboard buttons are quite small, even smaller than the standard iPhone qwerty, would prefer if there's an option for landscape mode- we can still see the cowboys chasing after us along with the words i think.

the loading picture is very grainy which spoils the otherwise good animations as the rest are pretty much retina display as i can see.

as i cannot progress more than 1.0 mile in the tutorial, that's all the input i can give, hope it helps to improve your game especially for supporting newer devices
Old 12-18-2012, 06:26 AM

This game is addictive.Beautiful graphic.Nice background sounds.
Emm.Finally i was shooted by santa in the end.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosplay View Post
We will release iPad version at 2013/01。Because it width of iPad, we will design an specific keyboard for pad, like this pic:

How do you feel??

Cool.Nice to hear from that!
Old 12-18-2012, 09:23 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by khuanoz View Post
I cant get past the tutorial, played more than 10 times, when i reload after i get the shotgun and blast them with ABC then i exit from the game and return to the homescreen. Cannot continue the game when i go in again.

I tried closing all background apps and restarted my device so its confirmed not to be a memory problem. I'm on iPod Touch 5th Gen 32gb iOS 6.0.1

from what i can see, i would say the keyboard buttons are quite small, even smaller than the standard iPhone qwerty, would prefer if there's an option for landscape mode- we can still see the cowboys chasing after us along with the words i think.

the loading picture is very grainy which spoils the otherwise good animations as the rest are pretty much retina display as i can see.

as i cannot progress more than 1.0 mile in the tutorial, that's all the input i can give, hope it helps to improve your game especially for supporting newer devices
Thanks, man. We will try this out.
In fact, we do not do the test on the iPod (5th Gen). So, your info is very important for us.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:30 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by khuanoz View Post

my iPod Touch 5th in 6.0.1 worked well, jump to the homescreen for a phone call then continue to play at right place, and i pass the tutorial at the first time.