★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Microids
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 1303.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Kate Walker, a young ambitious lawyer from New York, is handed what seems a fairly straightforward assignment - a quick stopover to handle the sale of an old automaton factory hidden in the Alpine valleys, then straight back home to the US. Little did she imagine when embarking on this task that her life would be turned upside down.

UNLOCK THE FULL VERSION DIRECTLY IN THE GAME

On her expedition across Europe, traveling from Western Europe to the far reaches of Eastern Russia, she encounters a host of incredible characters and locations in her attempt to track down Hans, the genius inventor - the final key to unlocking the secret of Syberia.

Her voyage across land and time throws all she values into question, while the deal she sets out to sign turns into a pact with destiny.

- A gripping script that goes beyond your imagination
- Rich and intriguing characters
- Film-like camera angles, movements and framing
- Original and creative puzzles
- An incomparable and unique atmosphere

Syberia is an exciting and long adventure with varied high quality graphics. It also includes the integral dubbing of characters in English, French, Italian, Spanish and German. Its installation requires a minimum of 2GB of storage space on your device.

FOLLOW US

SYBERIA
http://www.syberia.microids.com/
https://www.facebook.com/syberia.series

MICROIDS
twitter.com/microids_off
facebook.com/microids
microids.com/en

ANUMAN INTERACTIVE
twitter.com/anumani
facebook.com/anuman.fr
anuman-interactive.com

killercow's comments:

Syberia

Microids
Genres: Games Puzzle Entertainment Adventure
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free


Quote:
Kate Walker, a young ambitious lawyer from New York, is handed what seems a fairly straightforward assignment - a quick stopover to handle the sale of an old automaton factory hidden in the Alpine valleys, then straight back home to the US. Little did she imagine when embarking on this task that her life would be turned upside down.

UNLOCK THE FULL VERSION DIRECTLY IN THE GAME

On her expedition across Europe, traveling from Western Europe to the far reaches of Eastern Russia, she encounters a host of incredible characters and locations in her attempt to track down Hans, the genius inventor - the final key to unlocking the secret of Syberia.

Her voyage across land and time throws all she values into question, while the deal she sets out to sign turns into a pact with destiny.

- A gripping script that goes beyond your imagination
- Rich and intriguing characters
- Film-like camera angles, movements and framing
- Original and creative puzzles
- An incomparable and unique atmosphere

Syberia is an exciting and long adventure with varied high quality graphics. It also includes the integral dubbing of characters in English, French, Italian, Spanish and German. Its installation requires a minimum of 2GB of storage space on your device.

FOLLOW US

SYBERIA
http://www.syberia.microids.com/
https://www.facebook.com/syberia.series

MICROIDS
twitter.com/microids_off
facebook.com/microids
microids.com/en

ANUMAN INTERACTIVE
twitter.com/anumani
facebook.com/anuman.fr
anuman-interactive.com












Supported Devices:
  • iPad23G
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone4
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone6
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 1.3GB

07-22-2015, 09:20 AM
#2
new game or update?

07-22-2015, 09:22 AM
#3
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: France
Posts: 3,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyfox View Post
new game or update?
It's a new app but I don't know why they chose to release another one.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
07-22-2015, 09:24 AM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
It's a new app but I don't know why they chose to release another one.
to t.a it was deleted and again in shop loaded?
07-22-2015, 09:27 AM
#5
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: France
Posts: 3,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyfox View Post
to t.a it was deleted and again in shop loaded?
The other one is still here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/syberia-complet/id876318800?mt=8

I think the novelty here is that this is a "free-to-try" app where you can pay, via iAP, to unlock the rest of the game.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
07-22-2015, 09:30 AM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
The other one is still here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/syberia-complet/id876318800?mt=8

I think the novelty here is that this is a "free-to-try" app where you can pay, via iAP, to unlock the rest of the game.
The nonsense was made honestly some...
07-22-2015, 09:56 AM
#7
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 21,665
LOL@marketinggenius.

G5 and Big Fish have been doing this same strategy. Have a free to try with full unlock version, and a premium pay-upfront version.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-24-2015, 10:46 AM
#8
What the fish. I mean.. what.the.fish???
07-24-2015, 03:06 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
LOL@marketinggenius.

G5 and Big Fish have been doing this same strategy. Have a free to try with full unlock version, and a premium pay-upfront version.
Which is a smart strategy. More games should adopt the free to try with premium unlock especially since most mobile consumers are very timid with spending money upfront. Also while Siberia may be well known to the more diehard adventure fan, it is not a well known name beyond those boundaries even to the more casual adventure gamer and name value is a considerable factor in paying a upfront price.

From my own experience I have paid good money upfront for games, by App Store standards, and have uninstalled some that I enjoyed after a tiny amount of play because of space issues and other premiums just never clicked with me like I thought they would. Having some of those games free to try would have saved me a bit of money.