Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-20-2012, 08:09 PM

Wow, and Tapjoy offers flat out stopped working for me after the first two days. The only gold I've been able to earn since day two is 5 for logging for the 5th day.

I've was waiting at 26... Wish I had gotten to 30 faster now!
Old 12-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbench View Post
Here is what I noticed about the update:

1. The amount of gold it takes to upgrade certain skills has dramatically INCREASED! For example, the second explosion protection upgrade cost 40 gold before the update. Now it costs 250 gold.

2. Not only that, now the amount of gold they offered (for anyone interested in purchasing IAP) has DECREASED! Before the update you could get 650 gold for $9.99. Now, you only get 320 gold for $9.99.

On a more positive note, multiplayer appears to run a bit smoother.
WOW!!! Imagine my eyes popping while reading ^this!!

You mean, they dramatically INCREASED the prices of the in-game items, and dramatically DECREASED the amount of in-game currency you get by purchasing IAPs....both at the same time?

I find this thoroughly amusing in a really sad way. Respawnables was put on a limited release in Canada for about a month, so they had more than enough time to get things sorted out before a proper release. And yet they do this.

Then again, this is hardly a surprising piece of information, since well, we're talking about Zynga here.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:11 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

For the tapjoy missing gold I see some times it tkes a very long time to show up on this game. Other games its instant. All I can say is wait and it shld be there. Also some tapjoy gifts are not working cause I tried in this game and others and it still doesn't show completed.

As for the prices... Idc I use tapjoy. Just means I download more apps for free to get what I want.

This game is still awesome.
Old 12-21-2012, 03:06 PM

Haha this game is just so awesome!!! But when you get the sniper, game becomes too easy... Still a good game
Old 12-21-2012, 04:58 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riksah97 View Post
Haha this game is just so awesome!!! But when you get the sniper, game becomes too easy... Still a good game
Agreed.... However try run n gun with the sniper rifle for a challenge and no scope
Old 12-21-2012, 07:29 PM

I'm still a little bummed that getting kills doesn't help your money score at all (like into the dead only gives a benefit to distance and not for kills).

You can do nothing but grab coins, die and still come in first (getting the same xp and cash).
Old 12-21-2012, 10:47 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

often when i try to play multiplayer it gets stuck on 100% and it says something in red below it like "opening lat" or something like that
Old 12-24-2012, 07:09 AM

Aaaaand I log in for my 5th day bonus for gold... And it gives me the $100 day 1 bonus.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:27 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joltrabbit View Post
Aaaaand I log in for my 5th day bonus for gold... And it gives me the $100 day 1 bonus.

My daily bonus is not working either. Tapjoy is not working. Also the feedback is not working.

Game is still fun. All I can say atleast it is free. I will not mention a game I played before but I paid money to play it and it always had issues with it. So this being free I can live with it.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:42 PM

Hmmm it won't lemme download the 3 other maps after I updated! Now I can't play multiplayer!!