★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: RedLynx Ltd
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 22.4 MB
  • Version: 1.7.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.7 (6)
App description: PLAYED MORE THAN 150 MILLION TIMES!

Run, jump and race through forest, desert and ice!
Discover the perfect route to make the fastest time
Collect Stars and Relics

1000 Heroz is a unique combination of racing and platforming. There are 1000 levels available to play, so you always have something new to try. Each level gives you a new hero, and every hero has a signature relic that you can earn - collect them all by running through each level as quickly as possible.

FEATURES
Ton of content: 1000 levels available
Relics: A new relic in every level - can you collect them all?
Gather stars, points and coins and track your progress in the Hall of Records

REVIEWS & COMMENTS

"1000 Heroz is one of the best app platformers I have ever played."
- Dan Kricke, Yahoo! Games

"It's amazing how compulsive 1000 Heroz becomes as you attempt to best the often sadistic time challenges."
- IGN

"1000 Heroz promises to be like nothing youve ever played, and we think youll love it."
- Cult of Mac

"A gorgeous, zany, and wonderfully crafted time attack racer."
iFanzine

For iPad check 1000 Heroz HD - same game but graphics and controls optimized for iPad!

About RedLynx
RedLynx, a Ubisoft studio, is the developer behind the award-winning stunt racer Trials HD and acclaimed iPhone games such as DrawRace, MotoHeroz and the Monster Trucks Nitro series.

Gabrien's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi541 View Post
Join the TouchArcade League by going into options and typing in TouchArcade. Talk about the days run and your times for it. Hope this thread will last for about 1000 days like the game. Everyone who originally signed up for Touch Arcade with a space remove the space for the new group. We all decided it would be a better name with no spaces so sorry for the inconveince.
06-07-2011, 08:26 PM
I have been waiting for this, bought the iPad and iPhone version. My wife and I are currently battling it out.

06-07-2011, 08:37 PM
game looks AWESOME!!! Hope I can scrounge up a buck to get it!

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
06-07-2011, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I have been waiting for this, bought the iPad and iPhone version. My wife and I are currently battling it out.
LOL. Really? Then I'd like to give it a try. But I was wondering where I can get a video clip first to have a preview of this game?
06-07-2011, 08:45 PM
What?...1000 levels! If it's true, I must try it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopihopi View Post
...and you seem to be the biggest fan of my game on this forum!
06-07-2011, 08:56 PM
Game Impressions

I have to admit I was more than a little bit skeptical before I played this: purposely withholding content and drip-feeding it to players is now considered a "feature?"

Within seconds of playing though, I totally and wholeheartedly changed my tune. Honestly, this is nothing short of outstanding. Extremely minimalistic, yes, but so much care, so much attention to detail has been lavished on every single aspect, it can't help but gladden the heart. And there is depth, too. Near-bottomless depth inside a tiny fish pond. How much for a sliver of gaming perfection?
06-07-2011, 08:56 PM
This is my new favorite game. If you like speed runs and competing for times, I highly recommend this.

To those not familiar with the game there is a good topic on this game in the upcoming iPhone game section.

You get a new level, hero everyday for 1000 days and it is all about being the fastest. Currently I am 4th my wife is 7th and the times are all really close. With coins, relics and levels to earn, I think this is a huge bargain.
06-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
If you like speed runs and competing for times, I highly recommend this.
Absolutely not!
I hate competition, I love cooperation
Will skip this one!

I love this world!
06-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Theres IAP in the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopihopi View Post
...and you seem to be the biggest fan of my game on this forum!
06-07-2011, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniller View Post
But I was wondering where I can get a video clip first to have a preview of this game?
I was going to put up the video via youtube but I guess I'm not tech savvy enough; but after seeing the gameplay trailer, I'm convinced it's worth a buck.

Game Center-probum

Twitter-@filmngamegeek

Last edited by Professionalbum; 06-07-2011 at 09:32 PM.