12-08-2012, 11:10 PM
I had no issues so far n it's good. I really enjoy it so far.
12-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Interesting game and I haven't had any of the issues others have reported. However, not sure how a game gets released these days without iPhone 5 optimization.

12-09-2012, 01:35 AM
I haven't had any issues with this game so far. I am using an ipod touch 4th gen and I find this game to be a lot of fun I beat the first boss and the second level of the first boss and I really enjoy the game.
12-09-2012, 03:46 AM
I'm confused. You win gold at the end of a fight, but what can you use if for?? I can't find anywhere to spend it!!
12-09-2012, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestkevin View Post
I had no issues so far n it's good. I really enjoy it so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerioch View Post
Interesting game and I haven't had any of the issues others have reported. However, not sure how a game gets released these days without iPhone 5 optimization.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandboxx View Post
I haven't had any issues with this game so far. I am using an ipod touch 4th gen and I find this game to be a lot of fun I beat the first boss and the second level of the first boss and I really enjoy the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I have one played to the first boss but I have not encountered any issues. IPad 2 newest os.
It was yesterday a Mess. After the first like Hour after the Launch nobody could launch the Game without getting any of those Error Message and some had Loading Times that could go up to ten Minutes between the Fights and worse. Because the Game is primarly forcing you to be Online I guess their Server couldn`t handle the Traffic for a few Hours and simple turned off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloany View Post
I'm confused. You win gold at the end of a fight, but what can you use if for?? I can't find anywhere to spend it!!

You can use the Gold to forge new Units. Also don`t forget to Fuse your Units later in the Game or you won`t make it far...

Last edited by Sanuku; 12-25-2012 at 06:05 AM.
12-09-2012, 04:33 AM
You can use the Gold to forge new Units. Also don`t forget to Fuse your Units later in the Game or you won`t make it far...[/QUOTE]

That's dot coins, not the gold you win from fights.... Or am I being stupid?
12-09-2012, 04:34 AM
i love this game so far i wasnt lucky with my pixite builds though :s but anyways i love it!
12-09-2012, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloany View Post
You can use the Gold to forge new Units. Also don`t forget to Fuse your Units later in the Game or you won`t make it far...
That's dot coins, not the gold you win from fights.... Or am I being stupid?[/QUOTE]

yeah youre right, i thought i could get kickass monsters when i had 300 coins, but the coins for the premium builds are only available through paying. the coins you win in battle are for armor and weapons, but i dont think theyve added that yet...
12-09-2012, 07:08 AM
Has anyone figured out the ikuppi? The one that has 1 in each stat. Any point hanging on to them?