★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Joined: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,359
Im actually enjoying this somewhat. Many people still playing? Thread seems pretty quiet.
01-08-2013, 01:06 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 334
I guess theres not too much to talk about until new content comes. Theres been two event since the start but nothing too new or exciting.

Does anyone feel like they made lvl 3 easier? I'm doung the first one in Theri and I'm almost done it using only 1 or 2 duct tapes... compared to before when most of my guys would be dead after the second battle haha

01-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Those level 3 battles against the 3 guys with smash all.... Fight them with a full hp team of 3 epics and 6 rates and I don't even kill 1...
01-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
Im actually enjoying this somewhat. Many people still playing? Thread seems pretty quiet.
I started playing because of this thread! lol I kept seeing it at the top of the games list and finally I gave in and downloaded it. Now I have another addiction
01-09-2013, 01:36 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 134
Anyone know if there is an advantage to fusing max level monsters together rather than basic level? So for instance fusing 5 level 30 rares together rather than 5 level 4~10? Do u get a higher stat end monster like other games or does it not matter?
01-09-2013, 02:52 AM
In my experience it does not matter... Haven't tried at max level but have done it at various lower levels and there was not even a single point difference.
01-09-2013, 04:46 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakato View Post
In my experience it does not matter... Haven't tried at max level but have done it at various lower levels and there was not even a single point difference.
Thanks for the info 👍
01-09-2013, 06:24 PM
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 12
So what's the rainbow horn thing do?.. I used one - it said it enhanced a position of one of the fighters (I put it on the middle one, so now it's 1/10), but it didn't seem to so anything beyond that. Anyone know the purpose?
01-09-2013, 06:48 PM
They increase the stats of whoever is in that square by 1% I believe someone said... Not a huge bonus but 10% at max to your captain square is pretty nice.
01-09-2013, 07:52 PM
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakato View Post
They increase the stats of whoever is in that square by 1% I believe someone said... Not a huge bonus but 10% at max to your captain square is pretty nice.
Ah cool, thanks man.