Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-13-2012, 03:00 PM
iPhone 5

I need help. Stuck on a really hard boss fight much later in the game. It's the one with the jumping walker thing that shoots missiles
And recharges at the three towers. I can get it to fall off the tower three times, and I can completely shoot off the black shield thing that it puts up afterwards, but I can't figure out what to do from there. Did I miss a weapon somewhere? Am I somehow supposed to use charged shots? Do I have to go somewhere else in the room? Please help me.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:47 PM
iPhone 5

Anyone?

Last edited by krisko6; 12-15-2012 at 11:26 AM..
Old 12-15-2012, 11:27 AM
iPhone 5

Thanks for your help from earlier ImprobableFlight. Now that I've finished the game, I have a couple of questions.

1. There were at least two areas marked on the map that I never got to visit. The door behind floor 02 in the green elevator, and the door at the left of the through-floor climb just before the last boss. Is it possible to actually visit these places, or are they just a tease?

2. Great plot twist at the end. I'm really looking forward to Act 1. When can we reasonably expect Act 1 to arrive? Don't leave me hanging!

3. This is more a question for TA users. Why isn't anyone playing this game? There aren't even any reviews on the App Store! This is a great game that totally slipped under the radar and I think it deserves front page status at the very least.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisko6 View Post
Thanks for your help from earlier ImprobableFlight. Now that I've finished the game, I have a couple of questions.

1. There were at least two areas marked on the map that I never got to visit. The door behind floor 02 in the green elevator, and the door at the left of the through-floor climb just before the last boss. Is it possible to actually visit these places, or are they just a tease?

2. Great plot twist at the end. I'm really looking forward to Act 1. When can we reasonably expect Act 1 to arrive? Don't leave me hanging!

3. This is more a question for TA users. Why isn't anyone playing this game? There aren't even any reviews on the App Store! This is a great game that totally slipped under the radar and I think it deserves front page status at the very least.
I've been playing it (more now that I finished a beta test) and it's pretty awesome. I'm being a wimp and playing on easy, but the game is still challenging.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:15 PM
iPhone 5

How exactly does the difficulty work in this game? Is it determined by the number of times an enemy need ago be hit before they go down? I have to agree, the game is extremely challenging, but it's also quite fair.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:34 PM

Quote:
How exactly does the difficulty work in this game? Is it determined by the number of times an enemy need ago be hit before they go down? I have to agree, the game is extremely challenging, but it's also quite fair.
Well, easy gives you 10 continues, rather than 3. Don't know if it makes the enemies easier, too.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:36 PM
iPhone 5

How many health capsules do you get on easy? On Normal you have 6 and on Hard you only get three health and one continue. It's very very hard on hard.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:32 PM

Quote:
How many health capsules do you get on easy? On Normal you have 6 and on Hard you only get three health and one continue. It's very very hard on hard.
You get 10 capsules.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:31 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:

I agree guys, this is exactly what I have been waiting for! I have submitted a review and rating on the App Store, you guys need to do the same! The more interest and feedback they get, the quicker they will update and hopefully get out Act 1!!
Old 12-16-2012, 11:44 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

After so many iOS games have released the first episode in 'episodic' titles were abandoned with incredibly unresponsive developers... I'm finding it REALLY hard to jump on anything done in the same fashion... =o/

Sucks... but... I'm pretty sure I'm going to just wait it out, and see if the game ever gets updated with more content before jumping on it.