★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-13-2012, 05:43 PM
#11
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,124
There are IAP for coins. With these coins you can buy Pajamas and different bear types in the shop. These things are cosmetic only, and you really get enough coins during play to buy these things if you wanted to.

There are also IAP for unlocking levels early.

IAP are completely not needed in this game.

Last edited by Andy C83; 12-13-2012 at 05:51 PM.
12-13-2012, 06:43 PM
#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
There are IAP for coins. With these coins you can buy Pajamas and different bear types in the shop. These things are cosmetic only, and you really get enough coins during play to buy these things if you wanted to.

There are also IAP for unlocking levels early.

IAP are completely not needed in this game.
Thanks for the push Andy!! Just picked this up, and DAMNIT IT'S A BLAST!!!

Just one little question - does the level tilting have any real purpose, or is it simply cosmetic?

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid

12-13-2012, 07:53 PM
#13
So this worth my buck?
12-14-2012, 01:32 AM
#14
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Thanks for the push Andy!! Just picked this up, and DAMNIT IT'S A BLAST!!!

Just one little question - does the level tilting have any real purpose, or is it simply cosmetic?
You're welcome, mate. Really glad that you like it. I would venture to say that the tilting aspect is cosmetic only, especially since it can be disabled in the settings.

Ninja, you already know the answer to that.

Sumo, the game has a one button control type, a la Whail Trail - hold finger on screen to fly, release to drop.

Glad to see this thread getting some love.
12-14-2012, 03:32 AM
#15
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,124
Your little star guy autoruns/flies to the right, there's no left movement. Sometimes in the game you do need to move to the left to collect something, you can do this using slides or other things in the game.

You're right, there's no way to disable the dotted line. Hopefully the dev will show up here to chat.

There are 5 worlds, 12 levels in each world. World 6 is purported to be coming 'soon-ish'.

In each level you are tasked to find the 3 stars, and collect the bear. Some of these stars can be fiendishly hidden in invisible walls and the like.

Last edited by Andy C83; 12-14-2012 at 03:42 AM.
12-14-2012, 05:11 AM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
There are IAP for coins. With these coins you can buy Pajamas and different bear types in the shop. These things are cosmetic only, and you really get enough coins during play to buy these things if you wanted to.

There are also IAP for unlocking levels early.

IAP are completely not needed in this game.
Thanks! I was about to pick this up the other day, but then saw an 8 euro IAP in the "top IAP" list (which was also the only IAP listed) and was worried this was yet another of those freemium in disguise games.
12-14-2012, 05:18 AM
#17
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by lena View Post
Thanks! I was about to pick this up the other day, but then saw an 8 euro IAP in the "top IAP" list (which was also the only IAP listed) and was worried this was yet another of those freemium in disguise games.
You're welcome, and I'm glad I could put your mind at ease.
12-14-2012, 04:05 PM
#18
K... I'm probably just missing something stupid, but stage 1-4... How do you get the 3rd star?

I've played through 1-12, and haven't come across anything hat might give me a clue as to what I'm missing...
12-14-2012, 04:40 PM
#19
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
K... I'm probably just missing something stupid, but stage 1-4... How do you get the 3rd star?

I've played through 1-12, and haven't come across anything hat might give me a clue as to what I'm missing...
Underneath the 3rd star lean against the green wall, fly straight up and you'll bounce off the thing and to the star.

Edit: Maybe you can return the favour, can't see how to get the 3rd star in 2-4! >_<

Edit: Nevermind, duh!

Last edited by Andy C83; 12-14-2012 at 05:37 PM.
12-14-2012, 04:44 PM
#20
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 8,253
Once again SV is pushing me towards another game ....

And I've been spending way too much on apps lately. Can I resist?!?!?