12-14-2012, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Once again SV is pushing me towards another game ....

And I've been spending way too much on apps lately. Can I resist?!?!?
This is exactly what I was thinking!

So is this sort of like a platformer?
12-14-2012, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
This is exactly what I was thinking!

So is this sort of like a platformer?
Yeah, but it's in the same vein as games such as Rayman Jungle Run. It's superb. Believe me when I say if anything were worth your buck right now, this would be it.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

12-14-2012, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Yeah, but it's in the same vein as games such as Rayman Jungle Run. It's superb. Believe me when I say if anything were worth your buck right now, this would be it.
Superb? Wow, gotta get this then. Will come back with some impressions.
12-14-2012, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Wow. Alright, then I suppose I can throw another buck down for this!
12-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Wow. Alright, then I suppose I can throw another buck down for this!
Wow, this is really good! Great graphics, easy gameplay, and a well polished package, get this asap!

Like the tilt view effect, the pseudo 3d view, and whale tale like game. Very cool!

12-14-2012, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Wow, this is really good! Great graphics, easy gameplay, and a well polished package, get this asap!

Like the tilt view effect, the pseudo 3d view, and whale tale like game. Very cool!

Glad you like it dude.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
12-14-2012, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post

Me too.
12-14-2012, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Glad you like it dude.
Yeah, thanks for the recommendation. I was a little worried at first that it would be a kids game, but when you said superb, it rung a bell, and I went off to buy it. It is well polished, and has a cute flair like whale tale, and a different gameplay kind of halfway between whale tale and a platform game like rayman.

It is cute though in a nintendo sort of way, not just a game for kids. This game has a warm fuzzy cute feel that feels so nice around xmas time.

Bought $10 in apps from xmas gcs today and last night, so having a blast just playing them all. But this one is a gem, well worth ninjackid's buck!!!
12-14-2012, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Well, Rayman Jungle Run was one of my favorite games this year so....another buck to the credit card bill. I'm glad I pay the bills and not my wife.
12-15-2012, 01:07 AM
We got Lunar Bears into the 'Hot New Games' section on the TA app, I'm so happy!