Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-19-2012, 07:41 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I downloaded and setup the Mac client too. Will it be put on the Mac AppStore sometime? I like having one play to go for updates.

Also, are there any features that are on the Mac client only as of now that haven't made their way to iPad yet?
Old 12-19-2012, 10:15 AM

Is there any way to check achievement progress? It's difficult to remember what achievement you are on when you only see it for a few seconds as it's assigned.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:54 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk_ky View Post
Is there any way to check achievement progress? It's difficult to remember what achievement you are on when you only see it for a few seconds as it's assigned.
This will be in our next release!
Old 12-19-2012, 01:45 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk_ky View Post
That screen is just informing you of some of the other achievements that are available, it's not assigning them - you can complete any of the achievements that you haven't completed.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:59 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I started playing this last night on my ipad with a free account. I couldn't put it down. I love the steampunk atmosphere, the weather, the community, that you can "cleanse" a world, etc... It has a lot going for it. I hope they continue to add content and features to it. I payed for the premium account today.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:41 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Downloaded this game on Mac and its awesome. Never played Terraria but it blows Junk Jack out of the water. The only problem I have is its not out on iPhone yet. Do we have a time period where we can expect to see it? And also I was watching some iPad gameplay and noticed how big the anolog stick is on the left side. Would it be possible to just make a invisible one? That would work best IMO. Or a smaller one like GTA where it's transparent.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:52 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutePhenom View Post
Downloaded this game on Mac and its awesome. Never played Terraria but it blows Junk Jack out of the water. The only problem I have is its not out on iPhone yet. Do we have a time period where we can expect to see it? And also I was watching some iPad gameplay and noticed how big the anolog stick is on the left side. Would it be possible to just make a invisible one? That would work best IMO. Or a smaller one like GTA where it's transparent.
iPhone will be in beta next week, hopefully in the App Store early January.

I haven't played GTA but I'll check out the DPad in it. We could certainly make DPad opacity a setting.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:48 PM

This app is really good.
What is missing is a list of achievements in game, and how far the toon is from getting to said achievements.

H.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:18 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatesville View Post
This app is really good.
What is missing is a list of achievements in game, and how far the toon is from getting to said achievements.

H.
Literally working on that right now
Old 12-19-2012, 08:55 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Are some weapons more effective than others against certain enemies? Any chance of an in-game bestiary (maybe a crafted item, that gets populated when you defeat each enemy)?