★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Invader-Solar War out - plus Lite version

06-26-2009, 09:46 AM
Invader-Solar War out - plus Lite version

This not a music game. It's a shooter. I played it for a little time and it is actually pretty fun to play. I'll try to explain how it works, because the description of the gameplay on the website/in iTunes doesn't seem very clear.

Every level starts with balls coming toward you. You can shoot the balls by tapping on the red, green and blue buttons on the bottom of the screen. There's one catch: you can only shoot the one colored ball that's closest to you. See picture. You can't shoot the grey balls.

When you shoot it, the next closest ball will get a color (red on the left lane in the picture). And you shoot it. etc.

Next phase: The colored balls appear at the far end, with numbers 1,2 en 3. To do damage, you have to shoot them in that order. See screen:

In higher levels, more balls come toward you and you have to shoot several times in the right order to destroy the balls in the second phase.

That's it. Oh, if you make a mistake like shooting a grey ball or getting the order wrong, you will get shot at. Enough hits, you die.

It's pretty brainless, but a nice distraction. Plus, there's a Lite version.

The graphics: what you see is what you get. The backgrounds change when you go to another level. I would like more eyecandy.

Music: might quickly get boring. You can't play your own music. You can turn it off though.

Maker's site
iTunes Lite version

You play, you win. You play, you lose. You play.

Last edited by Ostinato; 06-26-2009 at 11:20 AM.
06-26-2009, 09:48 AM
um looks like a tap tap crap game..

I will definitely check out the lite version though

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
07-29-2009, 04:16 AM
Send a message via AIM to russiaone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
If u like ,u could shoot the color balls .but ,...sometime i didn't quivered them
If you're from America, then I don't know what to say...

On topic, this does look like another Tap Tap Crap game...

Off topic, no offense to the guy I quoted. Maybe you're drunk.
07-29-2009, 04:48 AM
Tap Tap gone wrong?