Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Developer Discussion > Developer Services and Trade

Old 12-11-2012, 01:51 PM

Default TA Featured Composer for Hire!

Greetings TouchArcade Forum Folks. My name is Sean Beeson (www.seanbeeson.com) and I am a game composer who was recently featured in the TouchArcade Podcast as well as having my soundtrack from Ravensword: Shadowlands featured.

I have scored over 90 games (80+ announced/released) and many other films, trailers, ads, ect. You can see all of my credits at seanbeeson.com

Recently I scored CrescentMoons Ravendword: Shadowlands and DreamRift's Epic Mickey 2: Power of Illusion.

I can compose in nearly every style and enjoy working on any kind of game, big or small. Recently I have worked on games that only need a single minute of music, and ones that require 60 minutes. No project is too small!

You can hear my music on my website: www.seanbeeson.com using the full music playlist (a collection of mostly everything I have composed) or the featured player (which has a few of my newer/varied tracks). Or if you are looking for something specific shoot me a PM or an email to seanbeeson@seanbeeson.com

you can also check out my ravensword soundtrack here: http://seanbeesoncomposerformedia.bandcamp.com/

Thanks for the ears!