★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: DotEmu
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 422.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: After a hard fight to recover the six sacred books in Ys Chronicles I, Adol is back for a sequel!

Ys II -- also known as Ys II: Ancient Ys Vanished The Final Chapter -- is an action-packed, heroic fantasy JRPG game that immerses you in a beautiful Japanese artistic universe. After defeating Dark Fakt, you (as Adol) must continue your quest to unravel the islands secrets. Use your sword skills, wield new weapons, and for the first time discover magic to free the legendary city of Ys from evil. With your unfailing determination, you must restore hope to a land besieged by demons and weakened by despair!

Featuring an epic, enchanting soundtrack, a rich, poetic atmosphere with beautiful artistic direction, and a deep story, Ys II uses the same BUMP system as its predecessor, requiring you to attack enemies by pouncing on them. This fighting style equates to more intuitive, more dynamic touch gameplay!

Easy-to-master gameplay
Hint system
Choose between three soundtracks: Chronicles, Original, and PC-88
Two game modes: Adventure and Time Attack
Two graphics modes (available in Adventure mode only): Chronicles and Original
Four difficulty levels
Achievements
HD Menus
Virtual Pad and joystick support
New artifacts, weapons, and armor
Numerous spells to defeat your enemies with
No ads, no in-app purchase, no hidden costs! Enjoy the full content!

Continue your adventure in the Ys universe with this epic sequel to the godfather of all Japanese action-RPGs! Enjoy this mobile version anywhere, anytime -- no Internet connection required!
02-09-2016, 06:47 PM
This week is getting expensiver and expensiver.

In a good way of course!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

02-09-2016, 06:47 PM
When it rains... it pours.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
02-09-2016, 07:13 PM
Do I need to have played the first one to get into this one ?
02-09-2016, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckystrikeguy View Post
Do I need to have played the first one to get into this one ?
i believe they're linked, but I only just bought part 1 - they've dropped the price. Might as well get the pair!
02-09-2016, 07:30 PM
my wallet is dead

im a rpg loving kind of guy
02-09-2016, 07:34 PM
Is gameplay like Diablo? Lots of loot?
02-09-2016, 07:57 PM
Seriously?! Another big RPG? Well, I still haven't played through the first. And with all the SE releases, it may be a while. But I'll probably pick this up eventually.
02-09-2016, 10:10 PM
Holy RPG Batman...
02-09-2016, 11:07 PM
Do you need to have played the first one to play this one?

Maybe I'll just get both. I just don't know when the hell I'll ever have time to beat them both hehe

Billy