★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tea Kung Fu is the art of fighting by drawing power from your cup of tea during battle. It requires quick reflexes, strategy and self control to maximize its full potential. Become the master of Tea Kung Fu and fight your way past bandits, brawlers, and assassins to perfect your skills and achieve new levels of greatness.

INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS

Master of Tea Kung Fu utilizes a tap and swipe control system to quickly block incoming attack chains and perform counter attacks. Counter attacks can be further countered by enemies to provide quick and satisfying exchanges that go back and forth in rapid succession. Free form attacks are performed using swipes to attack high, middle or low that can be chained together to perform many unique attack combinations. Explore them all!

LARGE VARIATIONS OF ATTACKS AND ANIMATIONS

Enemies have multiple unique attack chains that branch out to provide more variety and challenge. A large set of counter attacks provide more excitement to each encounter and make them feel unique. Exaggerated facial animations add more impact and personality.

Power moves are unlocked as you progress and allow you to perform powerful attacks.

As a last-ditch effort, you can sacrifice your remaining tea by throwing it in your opponents face and bashing him with your cup.

VIVID AND RICH GRAPHICS

Colorful graphics with crisp details provide stunning visuals on your mobile device.

CHALLENGING MECHANICS

Easy to play but challenging to master requiring quick reflexes and wise use of your tea. Drinking tea enhances your abilities and unlocks Power Moves but your cup can only hold so much. A true master can win without spilling a drop!

NO IN-APP PURCHASES

Pay once, and all future updates and add-ons come free.

twntgr's comments:

Master Of Tea Kung Fu

Stanley Tsang
Genres: Games Action
$2.99 USD

Quote:
Become a master of an ancient form or martial arts known as Tea Kung Fu. The art of fighting by drawing power from your cup of tea during battle.

Fight your way to the top and discover new tea spices you can use to enhance your powers. Increase your level and earn power moves that you can perform in battle by consuming tea.

Fight with honour, or fight dirty. Because sometimes it's just easier to throw your tea in someone's face and bash them with your cup!

Master of Tea Kung Fu offers a fun and exciting fighting game with colorful characters and challenging mechanics. It is the work of a single developer with a passion for games and obsession to details. Designed for free updates and no in-app purchases. It is a game meant to be simply enjoyed without any elements in place for aggressive monetization.

INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS

Attack, block, counter and perform power moves all with simple taps and swipes of your finger.

VIVID AND RICH GRAPHICS

Colorful cartoon graphics with richly animated characters.

CHALLENGING MECHANICS

Easy to play but challenging to master requiring quick reflexes and wise use of your tea. Drinking tea enhances your abilities and unlocks Power Moves but your cup can only hold so much. A true master can win without spilling a drop!

Supported Devices:
  • iPodTouchourthGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPad23G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPad2Wifi

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 81.2MB

11-20-2014, 11:24 PM
This could be cool, watch list for now

11-21-2014, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
This could be cool, watch list for now
Same here
12-07-2014, 01:45 AM
Me too
12-07-2014, 05:04 PM
I forgot about about this one. I've had it on my watch list since it was released. It looks pretty cool though. I don't know what the tea thing is all about, but I'm guessing there isn't anything like it on the AppStore! Lol. I'm sure I'll end up picking it up eventually. It would be nice to hear if anybody has played this though.
12-07-2014, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
I forgot about about this one. I've had it on my watch list since it was released. It looks pretty cool though. I don't know what the tea thing is all about, but I'm guessing there isn't anything like it on the AppStore! Lol. I'm sure I'll end up picking it up eventually. It would be nice to hear if anybody has played this though.
I've been playing this pretty obsessively all day today. As far as I'm concerned, this is a great casual fighting game -- simple enough to be accessible, but challenging and deep enough to hold your attention. This is what Kiloo's Champs should have been (but unfortunately wasn't). The animation is top notch, though the game could probably use more enemy variety.

To answer the question about the role of the tea in the game, basically it serves as a combination of passive boosts and special attacks, including a last-ditch splash attack that drains your supply but delivers massive damage. It adds an element of strategy in the game (do you use up your tea early on or save it for a tough last enemy in a wave, etc).

Oh, and no IAPs that I've been able to find.
12-08-2014, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
I've been playing this pretty obsessively all day today. As far as I'm concerned, this is a great casual fighting game -- simple enough to be accessible, but challenging and deep enough to hold your attention. This is what Kiloo's Champs should have been (but unfortunately wasn't). The animation is top notch, though the game could probably use more enemy variety.

To answer the question about the role of the tea in the game, basically it serves as a combination of passive boosts and special attacks, including a last-ditch splash attack that drains your supply but delivers massive damage. It adds an element of strategy in the game (do you use up your tea early on or save it for a tough last enemy in a wave, etc).

Oh, and no IAPs that I've been able to find.
Thanks for the imps squarezero. Guess I'll pick it up now then!
12-08-2014, 07:35 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014