App description: SnowJinks takes snowball fights to an epic new level!

This holiday season, join Jack and Jill as they defend their neighborhood against an icy onslaught - how many bullies can you clobber with snowballs before you have to head home?

* Duck, roll and leap through a wintry wonderland filled with snowmen, backyard playgrounds, ice forts and holiday cheer!

* Dodge attacks from the local bullies: the terrible Taunter, the explosive Shoveler, the chilling Freezer and the infuriatingly-accurate Pitcher!

* Keep an eye out for Presents that can freeze your opponents, replace your snowball with a fireball, or even give you a quick healing fix!

* Grab Coins to spend on an array of cool and crazy Hats, Snowballs and Present upgrades!

Get ready to make some mischief with SnowJinks!
12-05-2012, 04:28 AM
Frustrating when you flick through the 10 screens and theyre either repeats or theres no real in game shots.

Cant really tell how it'll play from those

12-05-2012, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Frustrating when you flick through the 10 screens and theyre either repeats or theres no real in game shots.

It's from Uppercut and basing on those screenshots, i bet this is a christmas spinoff/reskin of EPOCH.

If it is, I hope they add a different equip/skills/character progression of sorts than the one in EPOCH to determine itself from it.

Still, it's from Uppercut Games, so this is instabuy.

EDIT: Also, the repeats on the screenshots are from the iphone and the ipad versions.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-05-2012, 05:25 AM
Woohoo I'll get this epoch was cool and I love anything festive
12-05-2012, 05:31 AM
Nice. Loved epoch and if this is a reskin then count me in. Big night for ios gamers!!
12-05-2012, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
It's from Uppercut and basing on those screenshots, i bet this is a christmas spinoff/reskin of EPOCH.
Thanks, i'll take a look at videos/screenshots for EPOCH, name rings a bell now

Cheers
12-05-2012, 09:09 AM
I'm taking one for the team. I loved Epoch so I'm happy supporting the dev
12-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post

If you look at the screenshots, they actually ARE ingame shots, the words were added after, so it is actual game play. (Atleast for most of them)
🙉

But yes, screenshots do not do a good job of showing HOW it will play.
12-05-2012, 12:10 PM
Downloaded... Impressions in a bit

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-05-2012, 12:26 PM
This is basically a reskin of one of EPOCH's survival arena, with a completely new twist. Instead of having skills that you activate between cooldowns, all abilities are pickups, and as I expected, the coinage is too easy. This means a grind is still needed to complete buying everything, but not when you want to change to something.

My first game alone got me 826 coins, and the most expensive item i see in the shop so far is 10000 coins.

I love how there are about 8 (not sure, wasnt really counting) locations, as opposed to EPOCH's 3 locations on each arena mission.

This is definitely worth the buck you spend on it, and it is a game that can be finished (complete collecting items and upgrading powerups) through the holidays.

Looks great on the ipad too, and the game is just EPOCH-polished all throughout. Highly recommended!

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 12-05-2012 at 12:29 PM.