★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-12-2012, 02:22 PM
#11
You can try it, it's free to play. ;-)

BULKYPIX TEAM
Publisher and developer
12-12-2012, 02:32 PM
#12
This looks cool, and cool we can try it out for free. Looking forward to giving it a testdrive.

12-12-2012, 02:36 PM
#13
Oh I see! So what are the options for IAP? I can't dl it until tonight so I won't know.
12-12-2012, 02:47 PM
#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Oh I see! So what are the options for IAP? I can't dl it until tonight so I won't know.
I played the Game for twenty Minutes and during that I have earned enough Diamonds to buy the first two Heroes and still had some Diamonds left to get some of those Upgrades/One Time useable Items. I`m pretty sure you can save enough to get the most expensive Hero (Jump Tank) in less then two Hours while at the same Time buying enough Upgrades to move forward in the Game without running against a Paywall at any Moment.

HD Gameplay Trailer following soon...

Note:

Every Time you use the Augmented Reality you are getting Diamonds too so at one Point I got like 50+ Diamonds in one Game.

Last edited by Sanuku; 12-12-2012 at 02:50 PM.
12-12-2012, 02:52 PM
#15
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: NYC/CT...USA
Posts: 947
Sweet soo I can kill big azz bosses on the pool water later tonight with 3 of my online buddys....good times guys...good freakin times.

Maaaan how did I miss this one.. I'm pretty sure Bulkypix was pushing betas to me at one point ...I would have loved this test....was It open?

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..

Last edited by Trev1; 12-12-2012 at 02:55 PM.
12-12-2012, 02:53 PM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I played the Game for twenty Minutes and during that I have earned enough Diamonds to buy the first two Heroes and still had some Diamonds left to get some of those Upgrades/One Time useable Items. I`m pretty sure you can save enough to get the most expensive Hero (Jump Tank) in less then two Hours while at the same Time buying enough Upgrades to move forward in the Game without running against a Paywall at any Moment.

HD Gameplay Trailer following soon...

Note:

Every Time you use the Augmented Reality you are getting Diamonds too so at one Point I got like 50+ Diamonds in one Game.
Oh my! I think it's a bug
Thanks to report that!
12-12-2012, 02:55 PM
#17
InT13 team are friends of mine, I played the game IRL a couple monthes ago, and it plays as good as it looks!^^

Alexandre leboucher - Agharta studio
Designer of 1112
Check out my twitter for latest updates!
12-12-2012, 03:08 PM
#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by France_int13 View Post
Oh my! I think it's a bug
Thanks to report that!
Gosh I knew that I should have kept it a Secret...
12-12-2012, 03:37 PM
#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev1 View Post
Sweet soo I can kill big azz bosses on the pool water later tonight with 3 of my online buddys....good times guys...good freakin times.

Maaaan how did I miss this one.. I'm pretty sure Bulkypix was pushing betas to me at one point ...I would have loved this test....was It open?
It wasn't. But regarding the Sanuku's posts, it could be a good idea!
12-12-2012, 04:12 PM
#20
Game Impressions

And here we go...