Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-12-2012, 06:01 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Somehow i enjoy Demon's Score's gameplay more than TFF, but i prefer the songs on this one.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:16 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSporkWithin View Post
but complaining about the song/game prices is just sad.
I think complaining about people complaining about prices is "just sad." Particularly while employing completely inane comparisons between two utterly different markets to "strengthen" your point.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:19 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
I don't know if there's a list of the iOS version songs yet, but there are 13 song packs (for each of the main FF games) with 4 songs and priced at $3 each. $39 for 52 songs isn't too bad although I'm still disappointed by all of the character IAPs.

Edit: Just to clarify, the song bundles contain the songs from the original 3DS version. Some of the individual songs are 3DS DLCs and others are new to the iOS version.
Do the bundles include the same songs as in the single songs list? Or do you need to buy them both to have them all?

Interesting that you say that there are some iOS exclusive songs. That seems to be a nice incentive... sorta.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I think complaining about people complaining about prices is "just sad." Particularly while employing completely inane comparisons between two utterly different markets to "strengthen" your point.
lets see a show of hands for those who don't think complaining about people complaining about people about prices is "just sad." you pay a small premium for the flexibility to customize your score library and that is valuable.

feel bad.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:25 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Pricing arguments. Truly pointless. Buy it or don't.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:02 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

So while looking at Sanuku's video, the bundles say $2.99. However, on the version I got from the Japanese store, the bundles are $4.99 for 4 songs. What's the deal? Are those NZ dollars?
Old 12-12-2012, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
So while looking at Sanuku's video, the bundles say $2.99. However, on the version I got from the Japanese store, the bundles are $4.99 for 4 songs. What's the deal? Are those NZ dollars?
When you switch back to your US account it translates the price differently. It will definitely be 2.99 in the US store
Old 12-12-2012, 08:28 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Do the bundles include the same songs as in the single songs list? Or do you need to buy them both to have them all?

Interesting that you say that there are some iOS exclusive songs. That seems to be a nice incentive... sorta.
The 59 individual songs are different from the ones in the bundles, so there are 111 songs total in the game. Some of the characters are also exclusive to the iOS, including Balthier from FFXII and Ramza from FFT.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:08 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

wow, total cost for unlocking full game (all iap) is seriously insane..got to stay away from this one (coming from someone who bought the IAPs from FF Dimension, Symphonica, Drakerider and all Zen Pinball tables)
Old 12-12-2012, 09:13 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
The 59 individual songs are different from the ones in the bundles, so there are 111 songs total in the game. Some of the characters are also exclusive to the iOS, including Balthier from FFXII and Ramza from FFT.
Sounds cool but when you look at the price for all of them put together.... that's bad. Ugh... when it comes out tonight I don't even know what to buy. Probably a couple characters and one bundle? I doubt a few songs will last you very long though.

Actually that's another question. With the barebones app, how long will it last? It seems that without songs it's like have a chapter book that you have to keep repeating the first couple chapters over and over If that's the case I probably shouldn't even buy anything. Would rather pay $20-25 for the full game that's similar to the 3DS counterpart.