12-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
K... Well then let's just agree that people interested in knowing how balanced it is can just watch your vid and judge for themselves how much stock to put into your impressions based on how you played the game.

aaaand...

... with this, are you really telling people to check out Cave games and praising them because they DON'T do this exact thing?

Shmups are hammered by players when they DON'T include multiple difficulties... and here you are bashing the developers because they included it...

Grah... whatever...
Look it`s obvious that we see the Game in a different Light and I`m fine with it but we both should for the greater good just wait a few more Days and see how others think about it because similar as Ying & Yang we two will never reach a Level where we both agree about anything if it comes to Alpha Zero.
12-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Look it`s obvious that we see the Game in a different Light and I`m fine with it but we both should for the greater good just wait a few more Days and see how others think about it because similar as Ying & Yang we two will never reach a Level where we both agree about anything if it comes to Alpha Zero.
Yeah... sorry I got all worked up...

Just... I'm really enjoying this game - probably as much as you're not, if not more so...

I know I spoke out of line, and it was uncalled for.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III

12-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Yeah... sorry I got all worked up...

Just... I'm really enjoying this game - probably as much as you're not, if not more so...

I know I spoke out of line, and it was uncalled for.
No need to be sorry. I`m glad that we both don`t agree on every Game because otherwise it would have been kinda strange in the longer run. It`s nice to know that out of like 100. Games we both have played in the last couple of Weeks there is one that I totally don`t get into it, for whatever reason I might have, while you dig it.
12-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Quote:
I posted these in the upcoming thread, but

Shooting is done kind of like Wonton 51; touch the screen and hold down where you want to fire.
This game looks promising, but I hate shooters that require you to touch exactly where you want to fire. This method always seems like a step backwards in aiming/shooting. Hopefully I'm reading this wrong.
12-12-2012, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWeird View Post
This game looks promising, but I hate shooters that require you to touch exactly where you want to fire. This method always seems like a step backwards in aiming/shooting. Hopefully I'm reading this wrong.
You're not

:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
12-12-2012, 06:48 PM
Can someone tell me the installed size please? Also is there any IAP?
12-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Judging by the video Sanuku didn't even use the multi-touch. You really do need to split the cannon's stream to hit the waves that are coming from the top and bottom at the same time. That way you can probably beat the level

The first mission is not where the bosses, and all of the other weapons and enemy ships show up. I can't think of any games that play that way, but I could be wrong.
12-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Can someone tell me the installed size please? Also is there any IAP?
^^^^^^

275MB

Yes... Details above

12-12-2012, 07:33 PM
Quote:
^^^^^^

275MB

Yes... Details above
Thanks. I normally check and the info is rarely there... The one time I don't... Yeah.
12-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Thanks. I normally check and the info is rarely there... The one time I don't... Yeah.
No problem-o. I don't blame you... There's a bit of unnecessary dribble (thanks to me, of course) throughout the thread, I wouldn't have checked either. =oP