Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-11-2013, 05:23 PM
iPhone 4S

Default Game Impressions

Love the sounds and the graphics. Adding my 5star review to the ones that are already there
Old 01-12-2013, 09:16 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontail View Post
Love the sounds and the graphics. Adding my 5star review to the ones that are already there
Thanks so much! Glad you like it!
Old 01-12-2013, 12:05 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Just got another great video review. This one's from Indie Mine:

Old 01-13-2013, 10:05 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by lena View Post
Yeah, this is super polished. I love the style. Can't comment on the quality of the later levels, but if you like this style of physics games, you should definitely check it out, especially since it's free and has a small file size.
Thanks for the note! Also – glad you noticed the file size. That's something we were trying to be aware of.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:06 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Definitely worth the price of admission - free! And if you enjoy the first few levels, send our fellow indie dev here some love by purchasing the rest. Lets support home grown indie games!
Old 01-13-2013, 11:23 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psiufoxx View Post
Definitely worth the price of admission - free! And if you enjoy the first few levels, send our fellow indie dev here some love by purchasing the rest. Lets support home grown indie games!
Hear, hear!

Thanks!
Old 01-13-2013, 11:28 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

A great little game. It's a challenge, to experiment with angles and bounce intensity, to acquire all the gems in the level (let alone all the coins too! ), but despite this challenge, it never gets frustrating. A very fun game, great job!

I posted this in your General thread, but thought it would be better posted here haha (I had no idea this thread existed, actually D: ):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangolin

I was unaware a Pangolin was a real animal! It's like if an armadillo and a dragon had a baby. Regardless of the ridiculousness that situation may convey, it's a very interesting-looking animal. It's kind of cute.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:44 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangolin

I was unaware a Pangolin was a real animal! It's like if an armadillo and a dragon had a baby. Regardless of the ridiculousness that situation may convey, it's a very interesting-looking animal. It's kind of cute.
Come to think of it, why oh why did you choose this animal to be the star of the show? Were you going for a play on words with trampoline / trampolin or something? :P

Edit: Then again, I guess it's as random as Sonic the *Hedgehog* was in its day... He's become a gaming icon so we no longer question it, but a hedgehog? Wtf!
Old 01-14-2013, 10:18 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psiufoxx View Post
Come to think of it, why oh why did you choose this animal to be the star of the show? Were you going for a play on words with trampoline / trampolin or something? :P

Edit: Then again, I guess it's as random as Sonic the *Hedgehog* was in its day... He's become a gaming icon so we no longer question it, but a hedgehog? Wtf!
Well, we came up with the interaction first and knew it had to be something ball-like. We started searching for animals that curled up into a ball (besides hedgehogs of course) and found the pangolin. We were pretty psyched to discover an animal we had never heard of. When we found out the word pangolin comes from the Malay pengguling, which means "something that rolls up," we were sold.

The whole Asian theme (art, music, sound) kind of followed from that.

Thanks for asking!
Old 01-14-2013, 10:41 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by feedtank View Post
Well, we came up with the interaction first and knew it had to be something ball-like. We started searching for animals that curled up into a ball (besides hedgehogs of course) and found the pangolin. We were pretty psyched to discover an animal we had never heard of. When we found out the word pangolin comes from the Malay pengguling, which means "something that rolls up," we were sold.

The whole Asian theme (art, music, sound) kind of followed from that.

Thanks for asking!
That was a much deeper answer than I was expecting. It's cool to learn about your sources of inspiration!