★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The towering word-game that fits in your pocket! Following a sudden earthquake, Seb must escape a crumbling skyscaper. Along the way he will make some intriguing new friends, and together they might just unravel the sinister origins of the 'quake, assuming they can evade the mysterious stalker in close pursuit...

Starting at the top and working down, the game's 90+ levels take place inside the skyscraper. The player creates words on a grid of letters and obstacles, clearing a path for Seb and friends to descend. Strategy is the key to success!

* From the creators of the Quell puzzle trilogy
* Epic soundtrack by Gavin Harrison
* Riveting story by acclaimed novelist Rosanne Rivers
* 90+ levels and 60+ additional challenges
* Supports iPhone 6 and 6+, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5/5S/5C, iPad 2/3/4/Air/Mini, iPod Touch 5th gen

This game can be played completely for free (with adverts). It can optionally be upgraded to premium with an in-app-purchase.
12-10-2014, 10:46 AM
Here are some codes for those of you not in NZ! Grabbem while you can!!

YALYKAXX7YMP
L9W7L7HY7AAJ

12-10-2014, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_Noodle View Post
Here are some codes for those of you not in NZ! Grabbem while you can!!

YALYKAXX7YMP
L9W7L7HY7AAJ

They have both already been grabbed... just to let the community know, cos the grabbers didn't bother themselves to write about it...

FaceBook: Original Dex
GameCenter: OriginalDex
12-10-2014, 11:38 AM
Game Impressions

I dusted off my seldom used NZ App Store login to grab this early. The first handful of levels are pretty easy, but then things started getting challenging and I am enjoying the game. Even within the first 10 or so levels, there are already some smart strategy elements to the game, beside just looking for long words. While I have played numerous word games, this seems pretty fresh and the story elements are nice too. The overall game presentation is top notch and includes Game Center too.

The freemium elements seem pretty innocuous so far, but I am very glad the developers have included an IAP to convert this to a premium game. I am not sure whether that particular IAP is really necessary, but if I find myself playing for long, I will buy it for sure.

So far this is looking like a keeper! Nicely done!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
12-10-2014, 11:41 AM
If I get it from the NZ store now can I keep my data when I DL it from the US App Store? Or should I just be a patient grasshopper...

Also how much is the premium unlock to kill ads?

If we could harvest human stupidity to run our electricity, and our cars, the world would see a new era of clean, renewable energy. That's an amazing resource we're wasting.
12-10-2014, 12:16 PM
12-10-2014, 12:31 PM
This is probably the most interesting thing I've seen today! Releases today don't look very good tbh. I'd love an early code if the dev still has one.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
12-10-2014, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post

So far this is looking like a keeper! Nicely done!
Really glad you are enjoying it! We and Fallen Tree worked hard at trying to do a fair balance on both f2p and premium. Hopefully players key into whatever method they like best.
12-10-2014, 02:28 PM
Minimum 7.1?

Frustrating
I may have to get iOS 8

Meh
12-10-2014, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_Noodle View Post
Really glad you are enjoying it! We and Fallen Tree worked hard at trying to do a fair balance on both f2p and premium. Hopefully players key into whatever method they like best.
How much is the no ad version?

If we could harvest human stupidity to run our electricity, and our cars, the world would see a new era of clean, renewable energy. That's an amazing resource we're wasting.