App description: PLEASE NOTE: This game supports iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPad 3, 4 & Air. IT DOES NOT RUN ON IPAD 1.

Received Honorable Mentions from Indie Game Magazine and Pocket Tactics for the 2013 Action Games of the Year awards!

"4.5/5 - this PC to iPad port is terrific to the touch...[a] culinary tablet masterpiece." -Touch Arcade

"Cook, Serve, Delicious is a must have for simulation enthusiasts." -PadGadget

"It's not an easy game to excel at, but it's an easy game to get hooked on, and the challenge of building and running your own restaurant from front to back is going to captivate you for weeks on end...With depth to rival a strategy game and carefully controlled chaos ruling the action sequences, Cook, Serve, Delicious! is a rare release that encourages you to play until you master every nuance of gameplay. You'll have a great time doing it, and once you reach that zen-like state, your little food hut will be a sight to behold." -JayisGames.com

"4.5/5 Stars. Cook, Serve, Delicious isnt Filet Mignon, but it is an awesome, consistently delicious meal." -Gamezebo.com

"Overall, Cook, Serve, Delicious! is a wonderfully addictive game that takes the best parts of Diner Dash, Hot Dog King, and Restaurant Empire and crams them all into one nice, meaty package. It will definitely test your reflexes and can be a bit nuts at times in terms of difficulty, yet it manages to keep you engaged in a way that encourages you to do better. I highly recommend it to those who enjoy time management and simulation games." -Vincent Paone, dadsgamingaddiction.com

"There's an odd appeal to this game." -Ryan Davis, Giantbomb.com

"This seems like a cool game... I just want a corndog..." -Jeff Gerstmann, Giantbomb.com

Cook, Serve, Delicious is a strategic restaurant sim, one of the few in its genre that gives the players total control over where they want to take their restaurant.

The game centers on an old, worn down restaurant in the SherriSoda Tower, which was once the heart of the building but closed down as business (and tenants) dropped to an all time low. But with the local economy rising back up and occupancy reaching its maximum, SherriSoda Tower has decided to bring back the old Cook, Serve, Delicious restaurant, and has given you complete control to bring it back to its old five star status of world class dining.

To do that, youll start with a few thousand dollars and thirty foods to choose from to put on your menu, as well as a host of restaurant equipment and more. Nearly everything is unlocked from the start of the game for you to purchase; this is your restaurant, and you must figure out the best strategy to get that restaurant packed with satisfied customers. Can you prove your culinary skills?

And if that werent enough, youll also have the opportunity to be cast in the Iron Cook television show, throw parties for offices in SherriSoda Tower, read virtual mail in your SherriSoda Tower Email account which ranges from game tips to crazy spam, from customers providing feedback to your restaurant to opportunities to being able to fund projects via "ClicknStart" and other big surprises!

With hours of content and tons of secrets and unlockables, Cook, Serve, Delicious will provide a big challenge for anyone whos ready to take their crumbling, rat infested eatery to a luxurious Platinum Star Restaurant. Good luck!

chubigans's comments:
I'm proud to announce "Cook, Serve, Delicious!" is out now for iPad! (iPad 2 and up only) and is 40% off through January 2nd!

I also must warn you that this game is not easy. I hope you're ready for a challenge!

Quote:
Cook, Serve, Delicious is a hardcore restaurant sim, one of the few in its genre that gives the players total control over where they want to take their restaurant.

The game centers on an old, worn down restaurant in the SherriSoda Tower, which was once the heart of the building but closed down as business (and tenants) dropped to an all time low. But with the local economy rising back up and occupancy reaching its maximum, SherriSoda Tower has decided to bring back the old Cook, Serve, Delicious restaurant, and has given you complete control to bring it back to its old five star status of world class dining.

To do that, youll start with a few thousand dollars and twenty foods to choose from to put on your menu, as well as a host of restaurant equipment and more. Nearly everything is unlocked from the start of the game for you to purchase; this is your restaurant, and you must figure out the best strategy to get that restaurant packed with satisfied customers. Can you prove your culinary skills?

And if that werent enough, youll also have the opportunity to be cast in the Iron Cook television show, throw parties for offices in SherriSoda Tower, read virtual mail in your SherriSoda Tower Email account which ranges from game tips to crazy spam, from customers providing feedback to your restaurant to opportunities to being able to fund projects via ClicknStart and other big surprises!

With hours of content and tons of secrets and unlockables, Cook, Serve, Delicious will provide a big challenge for anyone whos ready to take their crumbling, rat infested eatery to a luxurious Platinum Star Restaurant. Good luck!
12-13-2012, 03:23 PM
Fun! Unfortunately, I might have come across a glitch. Don't know whether or not this part of the game design -- but now I've suddenly lost over half of the purchased recipes after buying my 12th or 11th one. For some reason, I'm unable to add many previously purchased recipes to the daily menu? Is there a maximum number of recipes I'm able to hold at any one time?

12-13-2012, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaine View Post
Fun! Unfortunately, I might have come across a glitch. Don't know whether or not this part of the game design -- but now I've suddenly lost over half of the purchased recipes after buying my 12th or 11th one. For some reason, I'm unable to add many previously purchased recipes to the daily menu? Is there a maximum number of recipes I'm able to hold at any one time?
Hmm, that definitely shouldn't happen. I'll send you a private message and see if I can't get that fixed. I'm sorry about that.
12-13-2012, 07:49 PM
Hey! I saw this on Giant Bomb's Quick Look some time ago. I am liking the food thing, so I may pick this up if there isn't any game-breaking bug in it right now...
12-13-2012, 11:22 PM
Well version 1.0.1 was just approved a few minutes ago that helps stability and addresses a few bugs, and I'm uploading 1.0.2 right now that will address the missing food bug mentioned by verlaine as well as adding more protection against crashes. Once 1.0.2 is out I'm pretty confident all of the bugs will have been squashed.
12-14-2012, 02:40 AM
Neat! I got this on PC and voted for it on Greenlight after the Giant Bomb QL. If anyone can report back on the port/controls, that'd be great. I can vouch for the gameplay; it's fantastic.
12-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Can't believe this game isn't getting more buzz around here, it's fantastic.
12-17-2012, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosh One View Post
Can't believe this game isn't getting more buzz around here, it's fantastic.
You are totally right, this game is really cool and a hidden gem. Developers often think on releasing new games near Christmas to get more attention, but the fact is that strategy not always work because of the hugh amount number of new titles in the store these days.

This game is a combination of management sim and Dinner Dash gameplay with some RPG in the middle. The player needs to manage the food and equipment for the restaurant but also serve the food after that. As a usual RPG game, the pace of the challenge is constantly growing. But as the title says, this is not a game for the casual gamers, but for the hardcore ones. The title has some strategy and it can become really difficult. Even the single day of work is much longer than expected for a title of this kind.

On a sidenote, I would say the art design is top-notch and the humoristic style of the game fits perfectly into the gameplay. There is not IAP in this game at all. That is something that I am grateful to encounter in iOS these days.

This game is also in Desura for full price, so I would advice that if you think this gameplay is good for your taste, don't hesitate on buying now that is on sale for iPad.

Gamezebo did a review 4,5/5 http://www.gamezebo.com/games/cook-s...licious/review if you want to know more about this game.

Heavy Devil is my latest game, check it out! AppStore GooglePlay
12-17-2012, 05:08 PM
I am so addicted to this game! I've put more than 20 hours in it. And there's still stuff to do.
12-20-2012, 06:45 PM
Version 1.0.2 is out! That's all the bugs fixed, and the next patch will be optimization and new content.