★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *****Episode 1: Iron From Ice is now FREE to download!*****

***Please restart the application while connected to the internet, if you are encountering any issues that affect gameplay.***

***iPHONE 4 USERS - WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE AND RUN ON YOUR DEVICE OR YOU WILL HAVE A SUB-OPTIMAL EXPERIENCE***

***NOTE: Recommended for iPhone 5 and up, and iPad 3 and up - also requires iOS 7 and up***

**Episode 5: A Nest of Vipers is now available to download via in-app!**

Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series is a six part episodic game series set in the world of HBO's groundbreaking TV show.

***Save over 15% on additional episodes in Game of Thrones by purchasing the Multi-Pack [Episodes 2-6] via in-app***

This new story tells of House Forrester, a noble family from the north of Westeros, loyal to the Starks of Winterfell. Caught up in the events surrounding the War of the Five Kings, they are thrown into a maelstrom of bloody warfare, revenge, intrigue, and horror as they fight to survive while the seven kingdoms tear themselves apart. You will take on the role of different members of the Forrester household, and determine their fate through the choices you make; your actions and decisions will change the story around you.

Developed by the creators of the award-winning The Walking Dead A Telltale Games Series, and The Wolf Among Us
Meet and interact with characters from HBOs hit TV show
Visit Kings Landing, The Wall and other familiar locations
Feel what it is like to play the Game of Thrones, where you winor you die

metalcasket's comments:
12-03-2014, 11:08 PM
I had to remove my "woo hoo" as this game is not worth woo-hooing about

Last edited by Lickzy; 12-04-2014 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Not worth the Woo Hoo!

12-03-2014, 11:12 PM
Winter has come...
12-03-2014, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemmonz View Post
Winter has come...
Hah! Got a legit chuckle out of that.

This simply cannot download any faster. COME.ON!!!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
12-03-2014, 11:21 PM
Winter is MINE for $4.99

Now Playing:
Hearthstone, FFVII (iOS)
BNet (add me for casual H.Stone games!
KiranB#1453
12-03-2014, 11:24 PM
the movies of this game is the most wanted movies i watched . and now it on IOS .so happy now let try it .
12-03-2014, 11:46 PM
How's the gameplay?
12-03-2014, 11:59 PM
Never watched it but I'll definitely play the game!
12-04-2014, 12:02 AM
This is such a dilemma, I hate the TV show but love Telltale games...

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins
12-04-2014, 12:04 AM
Up to date on all of the tv series and I own all of the books, I actually bought them before the tv series was even around which was nice to see it catch on!

I'll be buying this as soon as I finish work but won't play until I know I have at least 2 hours as I'll want to do my first play all in one go with my earphones.