Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 09:32 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Naila - (by Ievgen Iurchenko) - Universal App

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 96 MB.

Price in NZ is FREE

Requirements : Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later.

iPhone Screenshots

There is the new, fully 3D action-style puzzle game for the iPhone and iPad.

The main character is girl Naila, an ordinary office worker that after the terrible earthquake falls into the unknown worlds. And in order to return to her home she has to collect all the treasures of both Desert and Underworld.

The game has two completely different episodes. It wonít be easy to pass all trials, only real gamers will be able to pass through and help Naila to return home! Will you manage it? Letís get to know what is waiting for you.

At the each level more and more traps will appear:

##### The Stone partition-wall #####
To open the vertical stone partition-walls at the level you need to find the button on the wall with the right color of the icons, the same as on the door. The main thing is to remember where the doors are. It will train your memory.

##### The Sliding hatch #####
In order to get on the floor below or above, you need to open the sliding hatches. Donít make muddle of the buttons and stone walls. Colors can be the same, but the icons are different.

##### The Elevator #####
Be careful with the elevators. The elevator is convenient and fast, but there are such elevators that go only in one direction, so it wonít be easy to come back.

##### The Travolator #####
The horizontal escalator (travolator) is very convenient invention, but there is one drawback, travolator has one direction of moving. Some of them are very convenient, because you can change its direction of moving. But it can be also a trap. Be careful.

##### The Doors with combination lock #####
Even in ancient times, people have tried to encrypt and conceal everything from the society. At that time the doors with combination locks were invented, access to which had only the chosen. You will also have to find the code and open the needed doors using the one central console.

##### The walls can be displaced #####
By moving the whole sections of the floor, turning them into a wall, you can completely change the structure of the maze. Do it profitably for yourself and for the main character.

##### Deadlocks #####
There is such saying that it is impossible to run for dear life. And it's true. After all if you are in hurry you can easily fall into the trap. Beware of bad viewed turns.

The game consists of 18 levels + bonus levels. Do you think itís not enough? Try only to go through! Stop playing in easy games for little children. Prove that you are not simple gamer, but gamer with a good memory and wit, ready to challenge the difficult puzzle.

Good luck to you.

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 96 MB.

Price in NZ is FREE
Old 09-19-2012, 09:44 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Wow, this looks interesting...
Old 09-19-2012, 10:09 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

IAP Unlock?? Price?
Old 09-19-2012, 10:34 AM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

It's going to drive me nuts, but this reminds me of another game that came out with a similar puzzle element in a 3D building/world. I didn't get it because I think some didn't like that it was sort of auto driven.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:52 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
It's going to drive me nuts, but this reminds me of another game that came out with a similar puzzle element in a 3D building/world. I didn't get it because I think some didn't like that it was sort of auto driven.
Are you thinking about "this could hurt" from Chillingo? Or Rinth Island maybe?
Old 09-19-2012, 11:02 AM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Are you thinking about "this could hurt" from Chillingo? Or Rinth Island maybe?
Yep, just searched and found the "This Could Hurt" thread. Just had the stop-start style controls. But looking back at it, seems like there were a lot more obstacles to your progress in that game. And sounds like some people liked it so might have to pick it up anyway some day.

This looks pretty bare by comparison. Could be wrong though. Will wait for impressions.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:35 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Gonna try this since its free
Old 09-19-2012, 01:13 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Gonna try this since its free
True lots of free, or should I say freemium, games tonight.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:39 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
IAP Unlock?? Price?
my question exactly.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:41 PM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Closed Thread