★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Splinter Cell [New Video] (27 May 2010 release date)

06-26-2009, 07:30 PM
Splinter Cell [New Video] (27 May 2010 release date)

EDIT:

==================

Yes, our old buddy Sam Fisher is back. And this time, he'll give his debut on our all-loved platform, the iPhone.

At the moment, there are no more infornations, screensgots or anything like this, but it will be released along with the other versions. Lik all other Mobile versions of Ubisoft games, Gameloft developes the iPhone version.

(This is NOT a rumor or something, it was announced in a presantion by Ubisoft Switzerland two days ago.)

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 05-12-2010 at 01:36 PM. Reason: new trailer
06-26-2009, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel View Post
Yes, our old buddy Sam Fisher is back. And this time, he'll give his debut on our all-loved platform, the iPhone.

At the moment, there are no more infornations, screensgots or anything like this, but it will be released along with the other versions. Lik all other Mobile versions of Ubisoft games, Gameloft developes the iPhone version.

(This is NOT a rumor or something, it was announced in a presantion by Ubisoft Switzerland two days ago.)
link to the speech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
...I vink you fail good sir. I don't vink vat yo get ze jok.
Proud Member of SAB
SAB Intelligence Officer

06-26-2009, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdude View Post
link to the speech?

Sorry, there is no. It took place at a hotel in Zürich, Switzerland. Cameras or anything like this were not allowed.
06-26-2009, 08:43 PM
I'm starting to fall kinda short... If anyone remembers the GTA: chinatown wars incident, that was fake.. So we will need some proof of this game right here before anyone believes you.. If cameras wern't allowed, or anything like that. Then whats the use of telling us this?

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.
06-26-2009, 08:50 PM
Probably there's no use. I wanted to tell you about it, and that's what I've done. Assassin's Creed 2 will be ported to the iPhone too.

Now you can believe me or just ignore me. It's your desiscion.
By the way, why should they not bring those game to the iPhone? AC1 was a huge success so they would be really stupid, not to port those two games too.
06-26-2009, 08:52 PM
06-26-2009, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel View Post
Probably there's no use. I wanted to tell you about it, and that's what I've done. Assassin's Creed 2 will be ported to the iPhone too.

Now you can believe me or just ignore me. It's your desiscion.
By the way, why should they not bring those game to the iPhone? AC1 was a huge success so they would be really stupid, not to port those two games too.
I checked all over google and nothing about those 2 games. I'm having a lot of doubt right now :|...

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Quote:
Dumb people are dumb.
06-26-2009, 08:53 PM
I can almost hear the dreams and hopes that are gonna be shattered.
06-26-2009, 09:48 PM
I don't know why you wouldn't believe him it's perfectly logical. It's prob not gonna be good cuz it's gameloft but it will prob happen
06-26-2009, 10:00 PM
I mean, like I could see it happening.. But, most of their games are almost the same. For example, Heroes of Sparta, Terminator, and Brothers in Arms have the same controls and it's kinda basic (complete the mission, and you're done). No cash shops, no etc.. There's kinda no reason to get excited about a game that's going to be the same. Brothers in Arms has probably come closest to Splinter Cell.

Quote:
Quote:
Dumb people are dumb.