Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-26-2012, 11:19 AM

Default Dark Summoner (by ATeam, Inc.)(free)

i hadn't found a thread about the game. This is the first time I've been compelled to continue on with this type of game. But, I'm having a lot of fun w/ it. So far, it has no IAP's -- which I find strange. We'll see how it develops in the short term.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:08 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Just got this too - pretty good so far. Some innovative ideas, and lots of ways to get additional summons/gems/items.

Looking forward to completing my first 'stamp collection'!

Ghostextechnica
Guild: Sin
Player ID: 2895662574
Old 02-26-2012, 04:13 PM
iPad mini

Old 02-26-2012, 04:33 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Its another pay2wait4timers game.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantus View Post
Its another pay2wait4timers game.
less the pay2
Old 02-26-2012, 04:48 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Wow. The software was published three days ago and has got already almost 1,000 ratings (obviously all with five stars) in U.S. iOS App Store.

What happened? Do you need to rate it inside for being able to proceed the game? Or to get five smurfberries?
Old 02-26-2012, 05:04 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Wow. The software was published three days ago and has got already almost 1,000 ratings (obviously all with five stars) in U.S. iOS App Store.

What happened? Do you need to rate it inside for being able to proceed the game? Or to get five smurfberries?
No, it's a typical scam by the companies that make these pay2wait4timer games. They are free initially and the devs/publishers either require a app rating or post a ton of them with fake accounts. Once there are enough 5 star ratings, in-app purchases are implemented.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:06 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post

LOL...

Well, it looks like the online text based strategy games, so no go for me. After having been in the top 10 for about 6 months in the old Mage War, I kinda got sick with these game types.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:10 PM

Default Add me

Bakpao
Guild: Tyranny
Player ID: 2212741467
Add me Thanks
Old 02-27-2012, 02:34 PM

okay...for beginners. Here's a little information that might've been helpful had I known it when I started.

Bonuses:

every day, the guild that is leading in the points race (in the battle section) gets a 200 AP bonus. That is to say if you're in that guild, you get 200 AP.

You get a summoning crystal once a day. However, for each social networking website that you're attached to (twitter, facebook, openfeint), you receive an additional crystal. You can get up to 4 crystals per day.

Dark summoning crystals are (from what I can tell) only obtainable with soul points...which are only obtainable with a daily message to either facebook or twitter.

You will receive 5 AP each day for each ally you have. Also, you'll receive 5 skill points for each ally you have. Early on, I'd suggest putting all of your skill points into energy. Once you're level 20-25, you might consider upping your battle points for the purpose of getting 2 attacks with your full army.

Monsters:

From what I can tell, the easiest way to get your hands on a decent monster is by using the summoning gems (from combining a set of loot). I've done the first 4. The first time, they each gave me a grade-A monster. However, I tried to do one of them a second time and received 10,000 gold as opposed to a monster. So, it may not be guaranteed on your first try. In order to beat these guys, get allies. allies are the easiest way. With 12-15 allies, you should be able to take out the first 2 with no problem. Just make sure to leave yourself 80-120 energy to guarantee the quick kill.

as you level, gold becomes more difficult to come by. I haven't yet noticed any correlation between the BP of a sacrificed monster and the experience gained from the sacrifice. So, until it's said, I suggest selling your higher BP monsters (as they sell for more gold) and using the less expensive ones for sacrificing.

Combos:

Using all impulse mosters: +10% atk, +10% defense
Using monsters all of the same level: +5% atk