★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-15-2012, 03:21 AM
You can choose easy controls on online mode but your player will run slower in order to balance the advantage.
We have planned all these features you have written above but unfortunately we had to exclude them from the game due time constraint. But if the game sells well we will do it, no problem at all.
We will also include Scotland in the next releases.

About Asian teams: you can play with Japan and South Korea.

Active Soccer 2 the most exciting football game for iPhone & iPad!
Power Disc a cool futuristic sport game
www.twitter.com/TheFoxSoft

Last edited by TheFoxSoft; 12-15-2012 at 03:39 AM.
12-15-2012, 03:43 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFoxSoft View Post
You can choose easy controls on online mode but your player will run slower in order to balance the advantage.
We have planned all these features you have written above but unfortunately we had to exclude them from the game due time constraint. But if the game sells well we will do it, no problem at all.

Thanks for the answers. That sounds great.

12-15-2012, 04:00 AM
Honestly from watching the trailer ...

... Looks awesome!!!
12-15-2012, 05:11 AM
Can play with Japan!? Cool, then I'll buy it straight away and will write a review soon after playing it!
12-15-2012, 05:31 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
If anyone has been able to actually play a online multiplayer match, I would like to know.
12-15-2012, 06:28 AM
Quote:

Good news on Scotland. Top man. Our only chance is in the virtual world now.
12-15-2012, 11:36 AM
So, I'm tempted...

I do like my classic arcade games, and sensible soccer is a must. One thing I usually - sadly - find with this kind of games in the iPad is that it's sometimes too easy - or too random - to score goals. Like, either there's a handful of ways to score that always work, or the keepers are just superhuman. Few games strike the necessary balance.

A such, my question is: is it too easy? Too difficult? How are the keepers? And how is the shooting - do you control direction, power and swerve like in sensible soccer?

Also, how does this play on an iPad in terms of controls?

Chees, thanks in advance for your time.
12-15-2012, 04:47 PM
If you really like sensi then this is your game. We have spent all our life playing sensi and Kick off 2 and we tried to pick the best from them. In my opinion you will not be disappointed as sensi fan. Just notice the game will not work on ipad1 and iphone3gs

Active Soccer 2 the most exciting football game for iPhone & iPad!
Power Disc a cool futuristic sport game
www.twitter.com/TheFoxSoft
12-15-2012, 11:49 PM
Anyone know how this compares to Super Soccer Champs?
12-16-2012, 05:34 AM
Quote:
If you really like sensi then this is your game. We have spent all our life playing sensi and Kick off 2 and we tried to pick the best from them. In my opinion you will not be disappointed as sensi fan. Just notice the game will not work on ipad1 and iphone3gs
Thanks for the reply. I'm playing on a more recent iPad, so no worries there.

I'll keep an eye on it for now - any other comments or reviews from more people? I'm also curious about a comparison with super soccer champs, essentially because that one did feel a bit random, I guess.