App description: "I think it's a great game, very addictive" (5/5 stars)
"It's a great old-style footie game, fast as hell. It also supports iCade!" (5/5 stars)
"Funny game, more I play, more I enjoy. Thank you, great game!" (5/5 stars)
"A very very good game, in between Kick Off and Sensible Soccer. Easy and very smooth control, fast and beautiful! Love it!!" (5/5 stars)
"You will love this game" (5/5 stars)
"This is simply by far the best football game on the iPad, it requires a high level of skill to control the player with & without the ball which makes it a challenge to play the game" (5/5 stars)
"The game engine is fantastic" (5/5 stars)
"Fantástico most adictive game since SWOS" (5/5 stars)
"If you love Kick Off 2 this is a dream came true" (5/5 stars)
"I've never seen such gameplay!" (5/5 stars)

Following the great worldwide success of "Throw In", the king of the Arcade Soccer is back!!!
Active Soccer: be ready for the revolution!

- Classic gameplay
- 360 degrees movements
- Total control of the game
- Exciting online multiplayer match
- Choose your preferred player and climb up the international ranking
- Compete in the world cup and try to prevail
- Draw the most effective tactic on the pitch and win
- Practice with free kicks and penalties
- 3D game engine
- Display retina support, iPhone5 4-inch display support.
- Soundtrack created by Chris Huelsbeck (Turrican, Jim Power, The Great Giana Sisters, X-Out and many other titles)
- Amazing fun!

Zemar's comments:

12-16-2012, 07:26 PM
Ok here is my review:
First of all, the game itself is pretty good but also can be fustrative at some points.
After buying active soccer, I had to reboot my iPhone, I am not too sure why, but I wasn't able to play it as the game was crashing just before the beginning of a match.
After rebooting my iPhone, everything worked fine.
The menu is one of the problem, too small and not really friendly, hard to find what we want and substituting a player could be easier.
After a few tries, I could manage to do what I wanted
Then the game itself:
Fast and easy to move your players around, but passing is something of a challenge, keeping the ball feels like kickoff, shooting also feels like kickoff, which means that it could be a bit easier.
This game is in between kick off and sensible soccer, it feels great but also a bit frustrating, goalkeepers are often too slow.
Also I would suggest you guys to add a "change player" option, because I often want to play another player on the pitch, but as it is automatic, I can't defend like I would like to.
So to my point of view, this game has a great great potential, but it definitely needs a good update (game play, menu and a player's name editor)
Would be also gorgeous to have a few more Asian team ((China, North Korea and Taiwan)
African team (Burkina faso, Nigeria, Cameroon and Morocco)
Well done, really good game with a great great potential
12-16-2012, 08:52 PM
Just played with the easy control option on and wanted to say that the game feels actually better now, easier and smoother.
For me, it's a 4 stars game, needs an easier menu and name editor and easier team tactics menu (some players are playing LB instead of RB, hard to know who plays where.

12-19-2012, 02:31 AM
Updated with some bug fixes.

What's New in Version 1.1

Bug fixing:

- Extended compatibility: now it supports iPad 1 and iPod Touch 4th generation (close running apps and reboot the system if necessary).
- Multiplayer online match bug fix
12-19-2012, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
Just played with the easy control option on and wanted to say that the game feels actually better now, easier and smoother.
For me, it's a 4 stars game, needs an easier menu and name editor and easier team tactics menu (some players are playing LB instead of RB, hard to know who plays where.
Where do you find the easier control option? Is that in the update?
12-19-2012, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
It also supports iCade which I think shows the kind of game it is. It's an arcade footsie game which doesn't mimic FIFA or PES and all the better for it. No idea if there's multiplayer or owt though so I'll try that tomorrow. The beautiful game indeed.

Screen doesn't flip though is my only complaint. Please fix that.
Hmm icade ! Tempting ! Good idea as i dont think theres any footy games which support the icade.

But screen flip sounds bad, i hate that ! Feels weird playing the wrong way round on my ipod/iphone.
12-19-2012, 04:24 AM
I think it has good potential as well, but it hasn't really hit me the way Super Soccer Champs did. The graphics are great, and the gameplay is getting there, but the menus really do need some work, they look a bit cheap at the moment imho. I found myself struggling with the controls quite a bit, so it'd be great if there's an "easier control" option as mentioned above?
12-19-2012, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steviebwoy View Post
Where do you find the easier control option? Is that in the update?
You can find it on lineup screen, just touch the controls options

Active Soccer 2 the most exciting football game for iPhone & iPad!
Power Disc a cool futuristic sport game
www.twitter.com/TheFoxSoft
12-19-2012, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFoxSoft View Post
You can find it on lineup screen, just touch the controls options
Will the screen flip issue be sorted in an update ? I presume it doesnt auto-rotate from what i read above.
12-19-2012, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Will the screen flip issue be sorted in an update ? I presume it doesnt auto-rotate from what i read above.
It currently supports Right Landscape and Portrait mode and even auto-rotate mode (detecting orientation during the match), you can choose these settings on options menu.
However we will add the 4way screen rotation on our to do list.

PS: i have noticed you love iCade as well! :-)

Active Soccer 2 the most exciting football game for iPhone & iPad!
Power Disc a cool futuristic sport game
www.twitter.com/TheFoxSoft

Last edited by TheFoxSoft; 12-19-2012 at 04:35 AM.
12-19-2012, 05:44 AM
Funny game indeed, more I play, more I enjoy it. It really feels like sensible soccer. Thank you for the update! Great work!