★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Boost now FREE!

06-26-2009, 08:06 PM
Boost now FREE!

This looks like a pretty good game! Try it! Link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=316784161&mt=8
The people who made Cannon Head made this game. Has lots of polish too!

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
06-26-2009, 08:07 PM
It is a fun game. I already grabbed it free, and I like it!
but sometimes getting fuel is impossible without hitting an object
and the ship doesnt move forwards or backward.
But it is still a nice game.

06-26-2009, 08:09 PM
that does look cool, like those graphics
06-26-2009, 08:17 PM
Sniggggety SNAG!

Thanks Slapshot, grabbed it just now!

Anyone one their mobile device, you have to go to like the 4th page of apps to finally find it, unless you use the iTunes link to directly go..

Can't wait to try it out and see how it is! Can't beat FREE

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
06-26-2009, 08:24 PM
Um no directions? WTF are you supposed to do? well, not crash into the rocks/asteroids... i got a "Fuel Low" about 20 seconds into it, then dove for one of the orange shiny things and crashed... not fun... off to try again!

OK wow, this seems to be incredibly addictive!!!

you basically have to survive, and you do so by grabbing fuel as it appears on screen.. while you try to grab it, you strive to avoid asteroids... sounds easy, but if anything this game is too hard!

loving it so far, i've been looking for a quick play game like this.

you should note that it is accelerometer controlled..

Last edited by Wegmans; 06-26-2009 at 08:26 PM.
06-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Wasn't gonna d/l this until i read it was from the Cannon Head people! just got done playing ch, great tittle.

Currently Playing::Meteor Blitz, EW Jim, Boost 3D, COD: Zombies, Eliminate::
06-26-2009, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
that does look cool, like those graphics
The gfx are nice but the game is not well paced. I found myself anxious for it to end. 4star but insta-deleted. Online highscores are missing as well.
06-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Well Triple Post, kiss my ass

My final score, after about 5 minutes, was 451.80 km.... it was pretty fun, but after a minute i was like "I hope i die soon so i can write my review.." (Learjetzoom beat me to it!) What this means is that it wasn't compelling enough to keep me interested.

As long as you don't bump into anything, then you're golden.. IF you do, you lose fuel, if you grab fuel every time it gets on screen, then i think you could go on indefinitely.

I don't know if i'll play again, because it seems like i would have a better score the second time I played..

The game is fantastic, but very limited. It needs to actually be harder, or have more objects in it.. by objects i mean powerups/powerdowns...

What does everyone else think? Get it whilst it's free!!

06-26-2009, 08:49 PM
So how does this compare, say to Kypzer...I d/l Kyper and played for a few minutes and deleted...it just wasn't compelling enough for me to take up icon space.

Last edited by Devilishly Good; 06-26-2009 at 09:02 PM.
06-26-2009, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
So how does this compare, say to Kryzer...I d/l Kyper and played for a few minutes and deleted...it just wasn't compelling enough for me to take up icon space.
Hmmm good call, i too decide games based on icon space!! +1 to you pointing that out!

I'd say download it for free now, in case the price goes up in the future... it's worth some demo space, if you have that, but if not i would say you're better off playing something else.

I like it better than Kyper though, if that's any help!