★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Wimp HD $2.99 -> free

12-14-2012, 08:30 AM
#1
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 148
12-14-2012, 09:10 AM
#2
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,361
Adding appinfo. I had the regular version from before, figured I'd grab the HD version too since it's iphone compatible.



12-14-2012, 09:14 AM
#3
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Louisiana, USA
Posts: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
Adding appinfo. I had the regular version from before, figured I'd grab the HD version too since it's iphone compatible.
Same here.

Devices: iPhone 7 Plus 256GB (Matte Black), iPad Pro 12.9" 128GB WiFi/Cellular (SG), Late 2014 iMac Retina 5K 32GB RAM
Currently Playing: Imbroglio
GC: Kubaton
12-14-2012, 01:29 PM
#4
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
This is one of the best games for an ipad and iphone. Really wonderful graphics and sounds on retina ipad. In fact, I would call this console ready. The developer also has been good about adding levels, just this week added a bunch. This just may well be the best platformer on ios. Make sure you give this a try!

Highly, highly, highly recommended!!!

Also, icloud saves support and moveable controls!
12-14-2012, 01:34 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,408
WHy, why, why? Unlike other games that go free, this has got basically ZERO IAPs to cash in from. This is charity of the highest order.
12-14-2012, 02:34 PM
#6
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
This is one of the best games for an ipad and iphone.
Seconded, awesome puzzle platformer.
12-14-2012, 02:37 PM
#7
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Minneapolis, USA
Posts: 3,654
One of the best grabs of the season, for anyone who doesn't have it yet.
12-14-2012, 02:57 PM
#8
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
WHy, why, why? Unlike other games that go free, this has got basically ZERO IAPs to cash in from. This is charity of the highest order.
Im pretty sure the devs did this because it's christmas and it's their way of thanking the world for seeing their project as "one hell of a good job"

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-14-2012, 03:16 PM
#9
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Im pretty sure the devs did this because it's christmas and it's their way of thanking the world for seeing their project as "one hell of a good job"
Yeah, awesome game, but I sure hope Wimp gets some panties from santa, and the grinch comes and steals them, so we can have the old original name back!!!
12-30-2012, 07:15 PM
#10
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,094
Free again. For anyone who missed it.