01-21-2013, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdelete View Post
Amazing game so far!

I had a couple things I noticed as well-- difficulty swapping items when opening chests.. Chests reappearing after opened.

And control issues moving through doors- usually at the bottom of the screen where the inventory is.

Thanks again for making this really fun action-roguelike!
Please devs, fix the inventory system because sometime (if not always) is not easy to get items in the chests. Other than that, great game!
01-22-2013, 06:25 PM
Is this for IPhone?

01-22-2013, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heboi456 View Post
Is this for IPhone?
its universal since the last update, so yes
01-25-2013, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyzau View Post
and here's my first bug report

- i can't seem to be able to pick up those black coins - a sound is played, but the coin stays on the screen and in the top left corner it still says i have 0
- just ran over a save statue and the game froze right here:
maybe could be helpful to say that i got an iphone 5 with ios 6.0.2
01-25-2013, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KintoGames View Post
Ok I will optimize for iphone 5 this weekend, how about that? =)
any news on this one?
01-26-2013, 09:09 AM
That clumsy loot swapping system aside, I really like this game. But I got a question: I never saw a game over. I'm still in my first game, more or less. Died 2 times but could continue at my last save. It's impossible for me to start from skretch again. But since I think there is no end in this game, it slowly feels meaningless playing. Level 15 right now.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
01-27-2013, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobyPen View Post
NO! D: I missed all of them! Can you post more please? This looks even better then any other game I've seen on the App store this year. c_c
If you're thinking this looks better than any other game you've seen this year, I might just spend the dollar and get it...

Oh, and FYI? It is great.

DBC

I give up.
01-27-2013, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobyPen View Post
I would. But $1 is a lot for me. I have to pay rent, I've been loaning a lot from my bank and I'm struggling to pay it off. Games kill the stress for me and I escape reality.
I will eventually purchase it, but that won't be for a while.
tbh, as soon as I posted I knew I shouldn't have. It's really none of my business.

Edit: /off-topic

Peace,

DBC

I give up.
01-27-2013, 11:25 PM
in the meantime you could play the flash version
01-28-2013, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by your personal robot View Post
That clumsy loot swapping system aside, I really like this game. But I got a question: I never saw a game over. I'm still in my first game, more or less. Died 2 times but could continue at my last save. It's impossible for me to start from skretch again. But since I think there is no end in this game, it slowly feels meaningless playing. Level 15 right now.
You can end the game after level 4 if you have a soul. Try clicking on it or holding it down.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder