★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Why was we banned?

01-14-2013, 10:31 AM
Why was we banned?

I am quite angry. Some days ago, we got banned for using bad language. I wants to know, what was so bad about what I say. Which was bad language? I only got expressing myself here. In Dead Trigger, I say looking at it I felt like ******, and that the game is better than having ***. How is this bad language worth give me a 6 day ban? Sumore no warnings too...
01-14-2013, 02:23 PM
It wasn't necessarily the language, but the thread you posted in. Dead Trigger has caused most of us numerous headaches over time, and your post sparked a fairly large off-topic conversation. The history of the thread made the moderators that deal with it quite touchy.

But it's not like your post was appropriate on a PG site to begin with.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

Last edited by Echoseven; 01-14-2013 at 02:25 PM.

01-14-2013, 02:47 PM
raymond, there was no need to go into the detail you did. You've censored the words above, but the post that led to you being put in time-out wasn't censored, was absolutely not necessary and in fact, right after you posted, numerous members of the forum were complaining about it. This is a website visited by people of all ages, and what you posted was inappropriate for everyone to see.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-14-2013, 03:48 PM
Damn, now I am curious... what did he post?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-14-2013, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Read his post up top and guess the words warning rhymes with text
Sch...shmexst...what?

Soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/chris1a-1
Audiobombs (presets and templates for iOS synths):
https://www.audiobombs.com/users/ChrisG
01-14-2013, 04:17 PM
Oh, that post is what everyone's talking about? Ugh.

Basically he was saying in fairly graphic terms that Madfinger games are better than sex.
01-14-2013, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond_cgc View Post
I am quite angry. Some days ago, we got banned for using bad language. I wants to know, what was so bad about what I say. Which was bad language? I only got expressing myself here. In Dead Trigger, I say looking at it I felt like ******, and that the game is better than having ***. How is this bad language worth give me a 6 day ban? Sumore no warnings too...
You don't have to act so innocent. Your post was disgusting and TA has an audience that includes 12-14 year olds. If you want to post comments like you did I'm sure Larry Flynt has a forum you can join. A good rule of thumb, discussions about games... good. Discussions about bodily functions... bad. Is that simple enough for you?

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80