★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Why was we banned?

01-14-2013, 10:31 AM
Why was we banned?

I am quite angry. Some days ago, we got banned for using bad language. I wants to know, what was so bad about what I say. Which was bad language? I only got expressing myself here. In Dead Trigger, I say looking at it I felt like ******, and that the game is better than having ***. How is this bad language worth give me a 6 day ban? Sumore no warnings too...
01-14-2013, 02:23 PM
It wasn't necessarily the language, but the thread you posted in. Dead Trigger has caused most of us numerous headaches over time, and your post sparked a fairly large off-topic conversation. The history of the thread made the moderators that deal with it quite touchy.

But it's not like your post was appropriate on a PG site to begin with.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

Last edited by Echoseven; 01-14-2013 at 02:25 PM.

01-14-2013, 02:47 PM
raymond, there was no need to go into the detail you did. You've censored the words above, but the post that led to you being put in time-out wasn't censored, was absolutely not necessary and in fact, right after you posted, numerous members of the forum were complaining about it. This is a website visited by people of all ages, and what you posted was inappropriate for everyone to see.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-14-2013, 03:48 PM
Damn, now I am curious... what did he post?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-14-2013, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Damn, now I am curious... what did he post?
Read his post up top and guess the words warning rhymes with text
01-14-2013, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Read his post up top and guess the words warning rhymes with text
Sch...shmexst...what?

Soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/chris1a-1
Audiobombs (presets and templates for iOS synths):
https://www.audiobombs.com/users/ChrisG
01-14-2013, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1a View Post
Sch...shmexst...what?
Ok rhymes with Rex
01-14-2013, 04:17 PM
Oh, that post is what everyone's talking about? Ugh.

Basically he was saying in fairly graphic terms that Madfinger games are better than sex.
01-14-2013, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Oh, that post is what everyone's talking about? Ugh.

Basically he was saying in fairly graphic terms that Madfinger games are better than sex.
Yes that post
01-14-2013, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond_cgc View Post
I am quite angry. Some days ago, we got banned for using bad language. I wants to know, what was so bad about what I say. Which was bad language? I only got expressing myself here. In Dead Trigger, I say looking at it I felt like ******, and that the game is better than having ***. How is this bad language worth give me a 6 day ban? Sumore no warnings too...
You don't have to act so innocent. Your post was disgusting and TA has an audience that includes 12-14 year olds. If you want to post comments like you did I'm sure Larry Flynt has a forum you can join. A good rule of thumb, discussions about games... good. Discussions about bodily functions... bad. Is that simple enough for you?

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80