★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Grab your whale and wagon and head to Oregon- a mythical land of plenty where they put birds on things. Jump over (or dive under) obstacles as you, your loyal ocean-going steed, and your Conestoga wagon brave the perils en route.

Simple, one finger controls:
tap above the water level to jump!
hold below the water level to dive to that depth!
thwack birds out of the sky for points!
due to historical accuracy, pie makes you invincible!
try not to hit obstacles!
don't drown!

Like the soundtrack? Get a copy at ianfaleer.bandcamp.com!

All content is WhileTrueFork and TwoBitArt.

Sanuku's comments:

12-05-2012, 05:05 AM
Meh... i thought it was more Oregon Trail with a whale antic rather than the usual. Sad to see this is just a runner.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

12-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Despite being "just a runner" it's pretty darn cute, well put together and pretty challenging. Also Super Whaleblazin' Mode promises to be... interesting.
12-05-2012, 08:04 PM
The art had me at first sight. Then I watched the video and thought, "Please, tell me there's more to the game than this." And I kept watching, and watching, and watching, and.. it never happened. I so wanted to love this.
12-15-2012, 03:22 PM
This game is pretty dope.
12-15-2012, 04:05 PM
Coming into this thread, I half expected it to be about dynamiting whales off of he beach...

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
12-15-2012, 04:08 PM
This game looks strange, where is the cowboy?
12-15-2012, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Coming into this thread, I half expected it to be about dynamiting whales off of he beach...

YouTube: video
Dang, beat me to it!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
03-19-2013, 12:11 PM
Been having a whale of a time with this one! It might not be the most involved game ever, but it's not easy in that it gets challenging as it speeds up! The music is fun and it's a great way to pass the time and forget about the real world for a while.
03-19-2013, 01:32 PM
From the trailer it looks kind of fun but I'm not sure I could stand the constant changing of the filter for the music when you go underwater. It's just cranked up a bit too much and is sort of jarring...

Check out Spark It Up, an award-winning music/action game with my music!