Jungool 1.3 - promo codes
'Jungool' a physics based platform adventure with a touch of puzzle solving
If you are familiar with the classic iOS game Rolando you may be mistaken into thinking that 'Jungool' is the same sort of game repackaged and set in the jungle. While it does use physics as an important element of the gameplay style, the similarities end there.
You play the role of a rolling ball shaped critter named 'Wagga' and start out at your home village where the Shaman foretells of a darkness looming over the jungle. Something is polluting the plants and animals and the 'young ones' have gone missing, along with the sacret masks. The 'young ones' are the cute and vocal children of the tribe and you must set them free in selected levels.
After the Shaman explains the situation you make your way through a portal and into a training level that has you collecting 'tea herbs' for the Shaman. This is for making a brew that helps him guide you on your mission.
The first level has you crossing a bridge that is blocked by a flame throwing Troll. Some levels require you to pick up a mask to wear that give you special powers like lifting heavy rocks or scaring enemies into a pit. The first mask turns the main character into a goat which is also a clue on how to complete it.
Every level is unique in both its design, graphics and tasks required to finish it. It features 30 levels (5 of which are unlocked by collecting gems) and the difficulty can vary based on how far you are into the game. A few levels turn the game into a pinball simulator which is a welcome variation on the gameplay. This gives the game replay value and the bonus levels have leaderboards that allow you to compete online.
So if you're looking for an original gaming experience with some variation then Jungool is definately worth it. It is written by an Indie developer that has created several distiguished Nintendo DS homebrew titles such as 'Manic Miner in the Lost Levels' and 'Warhawk DS'.
Over a year in development, 'Jungool' is a universal app that recently had a price drop and is currently selling for just 99c on the App Store.
* 30 gorgeous levels and locations
* Thought provoking quests and puzzles to solve
* Several unique obstables and enemies to avoid - beware of the Hunters!
* Gamepad style controls
* Gems to collect and bonus levels to unlock
* OpenFeint and Game Center support
* Objectives, achievements and leaderboards
* Amazing graphics and animation
* Pumping jungle inspired soundtrack
* Retina support
What's New in Version 1.3
* Full iPhone 5 and iPad Mini support
* Removal of Open Feint
* Local leaderboard & achievement retention
* Minor tweaks
What's New In Version 1.2
Wagga has returned with vengeance and additional levels to test your mettle.
* Two new and varied bonus levels
* Tweaks and improvements to the controls
* Helpful hints from the Shaman for the first level
* Tips for most levels (accessed from the pause screen)
* Instructions and game information (accessed from the title screen)
* New health bar
* A selection of levels made easier (a little)
* Improvements to control in Pinball levels
* iCade support
* Fixes to save system
* A new introductory price
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 132 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Jungool 1.2 has reduced it's price from $3.99 US to 99c exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Ben Baker, one of the developers of Jungool and CEO of Headsoft, is available for comment.
A) Reply to this thread
B) Retweet the tweet @ http://twitter.com/#!/Jungool
C) Don't forget to rate the game if you get a code
Terms and Conditions: We have a limited supply of promo codes and we reserve the right to decide who recieves one.
Jungool 1.2: http://jungool.com/
Download From iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jungool/id401908261?mt=8&ls=1
App Icon: http://jungool.com/gallery/jungool_icon_small.png
Press Kit (zip): http://jungool.com/jungool_pressrelease.zip
Youtube link | Pop Up
Last edited by Headsoft; 12-16-2012 at 01:43 AM.