★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bladeslinger Ep. 1 WILL be dropping in price to 99 cents.

12-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Bladeslinger Ep. 1 WILL be dropping in price to 99 cents.

As it often happens, I recieved advanced notice. Not sure when, though no later than midnight.
12-15-2012, 03:57 PM

12-15-2012, 04:07 PM
Is it gonna support iPod touch 4 sometime?
12-15-2012, 04:09 PM
Not worth it even for FREE! ,stay away!
12-15-2012, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trysis3 View Post
Eh, once you get used to the controls it isn't all that bad. Looks pretty. Quite a but of depth to the combat. If you're willing to put up with the controls, it's worth a buck (even yours ninjakid!)
12-15-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Eh, once you get used to the controls it isn't all that bad. Looks pretty. Quite a but of depth to the combat. If you're willing to put up with the controls, it's worth a buck (even yours ninjakid!)
Haha ninjakid well have no money but using gnome for points I should have 4000 next Thursday hope some sales are still going just waiting on gameloft
12-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
You guys are all spelling his name wrong! it's ninjackid. What the c stands for, I got no idea, can only think of male and female anatomy parts that start with c, but maybe ninjackid can fill us in.
12-15-2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trysis3 View Post
Honestly, im getting sick of posts like this. It's purely an opinion without any information as to why it is bad, but it degrades the game nonetheless, that those who may like it never get the chance to play it because of this.

Once you get used to the controls it's a good game. It isnt great, but it is good, and should be worth even the original asking price.

I dont know why the devs are "holding on to it" but the controls need to change if they want a majority of thumbs-ups from the masses.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-15-2012, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
You guys are all spelling his name wrong! it's ninjackid. What the c stands for, I got no idea, can only think of male and female anatomy parts that start with c, but maybe ninjackid can fill us in.
I always figured him for a ninja carjacker.
12-15-2012, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Honestly, im getting sick of posts like this. It's purely an opinion without any information as to why it is bad, but it degrades the game nonetheless, that those who may like it never get the chance to play it because of this.

Once you get used to the controls it's a good game. It isnt great, but it is good, and should be worth even the original asking price.

I dont know why the devs are "holding on to it" but the controls need to change if they want a majority of thumbs-ups from the masses.
True. Mention the issues you have (from what I've read, controls more than anything) rather than making a blanket statement. After all, there are games which sell for more which are truly pure crap.

I bought Wizorb today despite my reservations. Only played it for a few minutes, but the controls seemed alright...certainly not deal-breaking bad.