★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-21-2013, 12:17 PM
While this new mode is 95% of everything I could have ever hoped for, any chance the magic baddies can be added back in in a slightly revised way? It isn't that I'm in love with how they are implmented in the main game as much as the fact that many of the heroes have abilities especially tooled for use against magic users. If magic users don't exist in this mode, the hero abilities made especially for them have no point in this mode. If easier maybe the heroes with abilities especially geared toward magic users could have slightly altered abilities in this mode so as not to be irrelevant.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
01-21-2013, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Oh! Endless Assault was JUST the mode I was looking for, thank you SOO much!
Well, my thanks to you and the other posters in this thread who helped with all the input - most of the fixes/additions in the update are a direct result of the feedback from this thread

01-21-2013, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by formulae View Post
Well, my thanks to you and the other posters in this thread who helped with all the input - most of the fixes/additions in the update are a direct result of the feedback from this thread
Its alot of fun to play this game!
01-21-2013, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Man this update is AMAZING! All kinds of new stuff to do, I am loving the GC acheivments!!! I am addicted all over again lol
Glad you're enjoying it
01-21-2013, 05:32 PM
formulae,

Can you explain why some levels do not give any bonus items even though I scored three stars?

Also, there appears to be a graphical glitch such that level 2 shows 3 stars even though I had yet to play the level.

Also, is it possible to win the entire campaign without LOSING A SINGLE POINT on your VIP (that is, truly flawless victory)?

Can you explain the ratings for "turns taken" and "highest tier unit"? I am getting half stars but have no idea by how far I missed the goal?

Last edited by y2kmp3; 01-22-2013 at 03:39 AM.
01-21-2013, 09:06 PM
loving the update!
01-21-2013, 09:27 PM
iCloud next time maybe? : )
01-22-2013, 05:32 AM
Can't believe I missed this. What an amazing variation on match 3, with added strategy & awesome pixel graphics to boot! So glad to have downloaded this.
01-22-2013, 07:24 AM
Absolutely brilliant this game. But please please please iCloud sync for those of us with a few iDevices!
01-22-2013, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kmp3 View Post
Can you explain why some levels do not give any bonus items even though I scored three stars?
You should get bonuses for every level that you 3-star which you did not previously have 3-stars for.

Quote:
Also, there appears to be a graphical glitch such that level 2 shows 3 stars even though I had yet to play the level.
Sounds like a bug. Did you upgrade the game from 1.0 or install from new?

Quote:
Also, is it possible to win the entire campaign without LOSING A SINGLE POINT on your VIP (that is, truly flawless victory)?
It's possible, especially since you can heal the VIP with Megapixels. A lot of levels require the VIP(s) at full-health for 3 stars.

Quote:
Can you explain the ratings for "turns taken" and "highest tier unit"? I am getting half stars but have no idea by how far I missed the goal?
This is planned for the next update!