★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

saucelifter light vs full version?

06-27-2009, 02:37 AM
saucelifter light vs full version?

Can anyone tell me what the major differences between the saucelifter light and full versions are?

I just picked up the light version and I'm having a blast with it. As far as I can tell its the same thing the full version is. Maybe a high score list? I've been seeing people say that its their favorite game so I checked it out
06-27-2009, 02:52 AM
Skamando look at the impact you have =O

The differences between the lite and full version is that the lite has limited levels I believe.

back
06-27-2009, 02:52 AM
Well I bought it . Looks like you get access to the leader boards and difficulty settings. Good game tho. I guess I thought the game all together was only one level and you just went for score. Just a simple arcade setup

Last edited by Spek; 06-27-2009 at 02:57 AM.
06-27-2009, 12:05 PM
Hi! Glad you like it. Yes, the LITE version doesn't track high scores, and basically has you play a shortened "easy" mode... where you miss the cooler enemies and effects that the full version has.

In the upcoming 1.2 update, there are even more differences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spek View Post
Well I bought it . Looks like you get access to the leader boards and difficulty settings. Good game tho. I guess I thought the game all together was only one level and you just went for score. Just a simple arcade setup

Madgarden aka Paul Pridham -- Code, sound, pixels: Death Road to Canada, PUNCH QUEST with rocketcat games, EGGNOGG, Chillaxian, GlitchMachine, Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal... and more stuff on the way.
madgarden.net -- saucelifter.com -- glitchmachine.com -- fargoal.com forums -- madgarden@twitter