★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-12-2013, 07:05 AM
still no icloud support....

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Gods Eater Burst, MP3RD HD, Grand Knights Story, Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Waiting For: Digimon Re: Digitize Fan Translation
Officially moved to android
04-12-2013, 07:28 PM
Well like I previously posted, the hidden boss is waaaaaay too powerful! Also I am kind of struggling with the nightmare mode even with a 5 star staff (air one), as in zone 3 on nightmare is INSANE! However, I am loving all the new additions. I would be really grateful though if the difficulty of the boss was toned down a bit, or if you could maybe let us have a free reskill every one hour of playing if we have premium game? (So that we can change the skills accordingly, thanks!)

04-14-2013, 09:40 PM
Thank you for your guys' support. Is it the most beautiful thing that we developers hear you gamers love the game? Tell us more what you think of the new additions and what you are expecting in the next updates.

Is there anyone expecting a promo code giveaway of paid version?
04-15-2013, 10:47 AM
Using potions and traps in free version?

Am I missing something?

There doesn't seem to be a way to use the items in the free version. In some screen shots/videos I see a potion/trap bar at the bottom of the screen and a few extra buttons on the bottom right. I don't get any of those? Same on my iPad 3 and iPhone 5.

Just downloaded it last night. Confused....

Really enjoying it so far, otherwise.
04-15-2013, 12:56 PM
Developer, i just bought your game full version to support you.

Can I please ask you just 1 question?

1. When, if at all is there any plans to implement a dual stick controls? As in a move scheme the likes of say Dungeon Hunter 4, where the stick reacts to where ever you put your left thumb on the left side of the screen and you can move without having to touch to move.

|Modern Combat 5: TA Delta squad!|
| Currently Playing: Modern Combat 5 |
04-15-2013, 09:51 PM
No worries. The Potion/trap bar will appear while you move forward. Tutorial will show you how to best use potions and traps.

Excited to hear that you love Elements Defender. If this doesn't trouble you, will you be kind enough to leave a good review on the app store and this thread?

Just tell us all your thoughts about this game. Love to hear.
04-15-2013, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanmacheung View Post
No worries. The Potion/trap bar will appear while you move forward. Tutorial will show you how to best use potions and traps.

Excited to hear that you love Elements Defender. If this doesn't trouble you, will you be kind enough to leave a good review on the app store and this thread?

Just tell us all your thoughts about this game. Love to hear.
Thanks for the reply, Ivan. My character is level 8 and I have played several of the stages, but still no potion/trap bar. Could you check the latest build of the free version to verify the functionality? Maybe I am crazy. I see the potions collecting in my inventory, but there is literally no way to use them.

Also, there really was no explanation of how the defense towers work, though I figured it out by accident. I am not new to tower defense games, just got caught up in the action of protecting the crystal with my character. HA. Maybe you could add a few more pointers like this to the tutorial section? Do you have to stand right next to the towers to activate them (choose the attack spell) or is there a way to tap them and choose without standing next to them?

Would love a promo code giveaway, if you are considering...

Here's a screenshot...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	270.4 KB
ID:	57547  

Last edited by Drumkit62; 04-15-2013 at 10:25 PM.
04-16-2013, 04:40 PM
Great new update! Keep up the good work!
04-17-2013, 08:59 AM
Tesla freeze

Whenever I try to summon the pet Tesla, the game freezes. Any idea why this might be happening?
04-17-2013, 10:21 PM
It is a bug and we have submitted a new version to fix it today. Remember to update when it passes Apple's review.