App description: ** FLASH sale to celebrate Hitman GO's first year anniversary! Thank you for this first, wonderful year. **

Get your daily fix of Agent 47 with this elegant, strategy-based Hitman game!

5/5 Slide to Play: "this is one to check out."
4/5 Joystiq: "Hitman GO is an impressive debut for Square Enix Montreal.
4/5 Pocket Gamer - SILVER AWARD: "Hitman GO is a clever and refreshingly original puzzle game"
4/5 Polygon: "Hitman GO is a great minimalist take on the series' big ideas"
5/5 Pocket-lint: "Hitman GO is a clever and intelligent way of bringing a much-loved franchise to a mobile platform"

BEST GAME DESIGN - 2014 Canadian Videogame Awards
BEST IOS GAME - 2014 Canadian Videogame Awards

Hitman GO is an award-winning turn-based strategy game with beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47s iconic Silverballers.

With Hitman GO, youll experience:
Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
Beautiful scale model-style visuals
Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
Agent 47s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours
Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully

Please note:

** THIS GAME IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH THE iPod Touch 4th GENERATION **

Hitman GO minimum requirements: iPad 2 and above, iPad Mini, iPhone 4 and above, iPod Touch 5th generation and above.
03-21-2014, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Ayayay... Another soft launch with a price tag. A final beta that you buy before the game is finalized?

Well, i just hope the game is good and worth buying the worldwide release hits.

03-21-2014, 06:15 AM
That looks like the most uninteresting game I've ever seen, I thought they said it would be an authentic hit man experience?
03-21-2014, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Ayayay... Another soft launch with a price tag. A final beta that you buy before the game is finalized?

Well, i just hope the game is good and worth buying the worldwide release hits.
It's like Steam Early Access
03-21-2014, 06:41 AM
I refuse to buy soft launch games. This is my new policy. I HATE feeling excluded.
03-21-2014, 06:42 AM
Wow, I was remaining optimistic that this might not be crap, but yeah...this looks like the most boring, dull take on a Hitman game possible.
03-21-2014, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I refuse to buy soft launch games. This is my new policy. I HATE feeling excluded.
I am with you on this. I know all the arguments for it but it makes my blood boil when I see it. I don't however have the courage of my convictions when it does go global, so I'll probably still pick it up. But still

Gamecentre ID - .P0tshot. Playing - Magic 2014, Battle Academy, Shadowrun, Warhammer Quest, Hearthstone, Space Hulk, FTL, Xcom Wanting - Cardhunter, Battleheart Legacy, Infinity Wars, Exiles: Far Colonies and someone please make iOS Blood Bowl!!
03-21-2014, 07:35 AM
It looks like it could be ok gameplay-wise but I have to agree that it's a massive mis-use of the Hitman licence. 3rd person stealth and board games don't tend to go hand in hand.

That said, I have no idea where the hostility towards soft launches has come from. Early Access is a common occurance and no one is forcing you to buy it before it releases officially. Besides, every game is tested within a closed environment of some form - if you hate being excluded then I'm afraid it's happened to you with almost every game made.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
03-21-2014, 07:44 AM
I agree i dont see the hate with soft launches, just 'pretend' its out not out yet for a few weeks. If they released it worldwide with major issues/bugs/server problems people would be moaning like anything.

I'm fine with soft launches, think they're a good idea, you can do all the testing you want but until that game launches worldwide you dont have a real idea of how your servers etc might respond. Safer this way

I mean hate IAP's or timers fair enough !! But soft launches ? Totally fine

As for this game, with the Hitman name attached to it i was expecting so much more, does look really bad