★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to The Exorcism, the revelation game of the year.

Play a fun arcade game with amazing and entertaining PIXEL ART graphics and music authentic 8bit voices. A retro trip to your childhood games.

Your mission is simple, you must save the souls of the different characters in the game:
- Caroline, the charming little girl now possessed by the devil.
- Mrs Anna, a charming housewife who now has a nasty habit of vomiting and urinating in the kitchen.
- Toby the little housekeeper, now with the agressiveness of a doberman.

Coming soon, the game's new SURPRISE character, an authentic Satan to Heavy Metal rhythm...

The simple mechanics of the game will get you hooked trying to get more crucifixes... when obtaining a certain amount of crucifixes, you will unlock new characters to play with.

We hope that you will enjoy this game. Please remember to give us a positive review if you like the game, your help is important for us to keep creating.

Mobusi Games Studio 2015

Eli's comments:

The Exorcism

Mobusi Mobile Advertising S.L.
Genres: Games Arcade
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Welcome to The Exorcism, the revelation game of the year.

Play a fun arcade game with amazing and entertaining PIXEL ART graphics and music authentic 8bit voices. A retro trip to your childhood games.

Your mission is simple, you must save the souls of the different characters in the game:
- Caroline, the charming little girl now possessed by the devil.
- Mrs Anna, a charming housewife who now has a nasty habit of vomiting and urinating in the kitchen.
- Toby the little housekeeper, now with the agressiveness of a doberman.

Coming soon, the game's new SURPRISE character, an authentic Satan to Heavy Metal rhythm...

The simple mechanics of the game will get you hooked trying to get more crucifixes... when obtaining a certain amount of crucifixes, you will unlock new characters to play with.

We hope that you will enjoy this game. Please remember to give us a positive review if you like the game, your help is important for us to keep creating.

Mobusi Games Studio 2015

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 39.5MB

11-25-2015, 01:46 PM
Omg this game looks awesome lol

11-25-2015, 01:58 PM
The company's name makes me nervous.
11-25-2015, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
The company's name makes me nervous.
Their claim that this is the top arcade game of the year has a similar effect on me.

Vocalist of Earthbridge and Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
11-25-2015, 03:00 PM
Getting the same "could not be downloaded at this time" error when trying to download.

Been happening a lot more common lately. Anyone else having the same problem?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-25-2015, 03:30 PM
11-25-2015, 04:17 PM
Played one game then deleted... I don't know whatever possessed me to play this game.
11-25-2015, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverand79 View Post
Played one game then deleted... I don't know whatever possessed me to play this game.
I see what you did there. Perhaps there was a certain power that compelled you?
11-25-2015, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ludka33 View Post
I see what you did there. Perhaps there was a certain power that compelled you?
The game just has no spirit.
11-25-2015, 04:53 PM
I do like the pixel art in this, but it's pretty much just a matching game. (Sorry, I couldn't think of a good zinger.)