★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Radiangames $0.99 Holiday Sale (Slydris, Inferno+, Ballistic SE, Fireball SE)

12-18-2012, 10:13 AM
#1
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 105
Radiangames $0.99 Holiday Sale (Slydris, Inferno+, Ballistic SE, Fireball SE)

All four of Radiangames' self-published games are on sale for $0.99 for the rest of the year, PLUS they all have widescreen (iPhone 5/etc) support with the latest update

Here's the full list:
Fireball SE: $1.99 -> $0.99
Ballistic SE: $1.99 -> $0.99
Inferno+: $2.99 -> $0.99
Slydris: $1.99 -> $0.99

All the games are universal, and (except for Fireball SE) have iCloud support.

Also, if you like sales charts, my latest blog post covers 2012 sales for the games above:
http://www.radiangames.com/2012-the-...-holiday-sale/

Happy Holidays!
Luke
12-18-2012, 10:30 AM
#2
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 2,761
All awesome, with Inferno+ coming out on top (if you can only get one).

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind

12-18-2012, 10:33 AM
#3
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
All awesome, with Inferno+ coming out on top (if you can only get one).
I had Ballistic, grabbed inferno+... Trying to decide whether I should get the others or not..
12-18-2012, 10:38 AM
#4
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: The Kᴉll Switch
Posts: 7,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
I had Ballistic, grabbed inferno+... Trying to decide whether I should get the others or not..
Fireball has a lite version but all are top notch arcade fun. I agree with Strive though, Inferno is incredible. I would probably get Fireball over Slydris but they are all amazing. Radian is probably in the same boat as Jeff Minter to me and that is saying a lot.
12-18-2012, 10:50 AM
#5
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiangames View Post
Also, if you like sales charts, my latest blog post covers 2012 sales for the games above:
http://www.radiangames.com/2012-the-...-holiday-sale/

Happy Holidays!
Luke
Hey Luke, that was a pretty interesting read. Seeing that kind of openness is still a lot more open than I've seen from other small devs. It makes me actually want to invest (even as cheap $$$ wise as these games are and how little it means) in your work.
12-18-2012, 11:05 AM
#6
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Fireball has a lite version but all are top notch arcade fun. I agree with Strive though, Inferno is incredible. I would probably get Fireball over Slydris but they are all amazing. Radian is probably in the same boat as Jeff Minter to me and that is saying a lot.
Just grabbed Fireball, too. Thanks!
12-18-2012, 11:12 AM
#7
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
All awesome, with Inferno+ coming out on top (if you can only get one).
+1
Even though not listed here, Super Crossfire (by Radiangames but published by Chillingo) tops them all. =)

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
12-18-2012, 11:15 AM
#8
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: a[V-O-I-D]
Posts: 14,102
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
All of these just got iPhone 5 support as well... =oD

So great seeing these getting updated for it... I was a bit worried there with the silence from Radian games here on the threads...
12-18-2012, 11:21 AM
#9
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
+1
Even though not listed here, Super Crossfire (by Radiangames but published by Chillingo) tops them all. =)
Indeed, Super Crossfire is the best one, that game is just amazing in every way. Inferno + also hits the spot very well, with multiple difficulties, different modes and a + mode that Im currently enjoying a lot. If you can afford only 1, get Inferno+... otherwise buy them all

Read your blog post and found this:
Quote:
I enjoyed the 4 months of porting/enhancing my games for iOS, and I’m very happy with how the games turned out. But they were mostly practice for my current large project, which won’t be out ’til 2013.
Is this new game for iOS?

Last edited by TheFrost; 12-18-2012 at 11:40 AM.
12-18-2012, 11:37 AM
#10
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,341
Just picked up Slydris to complete my radiangames collection. Good times.