★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Baseball Slugger connection Error

06-27-2009, 02:30 PM
#1
Joined: May 2009
Location: TA 09'
Posts: 2,006
Baseball Slugger connection Error

Hi, well i'm noticing that everytime I play Baseball Slugger, I always get this Connection error, I restarted my ipod touch 2g, and still got the error. Any help please?!

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.
06-27-2009, 02:49 PM
#2
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowsFall View Post
Hi, well i'm noticing that everytime I play Baseball Slugger, I always get this Connection error, I restarted my ipod touch 2g, and still got the error. Any help please?!
do u have 3.0 installed? If yes then just get a better wifi connection.

I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE NEW IPHONE AHHHH I WANT IT SO BAD I'M PRETTY SURE I'M THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO STILL USES THE ORIGINAL IPHONE 2G.

06-27-2009, 02:52 PM
#3
Joined: May 2009
Location: Russia
Posts: 430
Send a message via ICQ to Frant
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAC34 View Post
do u have 3.0 installed? If yes then just get a better wifi connection.
Slugger works only with 3.0 installed.
06-27-2009, 03:57 PM
#4
Joined: May 2009
Location: TA 09'
Posts: 2,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAC34 View Post
do u have 3.0 installed? If yes then just get a better wifi connection.
Lol i knew someone would say that.. Baseball slugger only works for 3.0, and i have a great internet connection

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.
06-27-2009, 03:59 PM
#5
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,818
Try reinstalling it. That may work.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
06-27-2009, 04:22 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: California
Posts: 62
It's probably because your version is cracked. Because when I had the cracked version it did the same thing to me, but when I got a legit version from the app store it stopped and I was able to connect on the same Wifi network.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBegjWTMSTU&fmt=18
Watch this hilarious video my cousin made!!
06-27-2009, 04:39 PM
#7
i had this problem as well. Had wifi problems because of 3.0 so im thinking thats why it didnt work for me. So i went back to 2.2.1 and my wifi was perfect. Maybe you should reinstall.
06-27-2009, 04:44 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pl0cks View Post
It's probably because your version is cracked. Because when I had the cracked version it did the same thing to me, but when I got a legit version from the app store it stopped and I was able to connect on the same Wifi network.
you would really say that you used a cracked version....you kno thats illegal right.
06-27-2009, 06:43 PM
#9
Joined: May 2009
Location: TA 09'
Posts: 2,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pl0cks View Post
It's probably because your version is cracked. Because when I had the cracked version it did the same thing to me, but when I got a legit version from the app store it stopped and I was able to connect on the same Wifi network.
This is very illegal, mine isn't cracked -.-..

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.