★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

EPOCH. (Uppercut Games Pty Ltd) - Price Drop $2.99>$0.99

12-18-2012, 02:19 PM
EPOCH. (Uppercut Games Pty Ltd) - Price Drop $2.99>$0.99

On sale and recently updated too with iPad Mini and New iPad optimization, among a few other changes.

Best cover shooter on the iOS, period.

GET IT IF YOU DONT HAVE IT.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-18-2012, 04:20 PM

01-25-2013, 05:21 PM
01-25-2013, 11:10 PM
THose of you who dont have it... get it!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-25-2013, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
On sale and recently updated too with iPad Mini and New iPad optimization, among a few other changes.

Best cover shooter on the iOS, period.

GET IT IF YOU DONT HAVE IT.
Isn't it one of your faves?

Iv'e had it for a long time but always had to delete it because of the space it consumed. This is the ONE game which I bothered to back up the save data to iExplorer; now that I have a device with more space, I should see about reinstalling and try to bring over the save data.
01-26-2013, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Isn't it one of your faves?

Iv'e had it for a long time but always had to delete it because of the space it consumed. This is the ONE game which I bothered to back up the save data to iExplorer; now that I have a device with more space, I should see about reinstalling and try to bring over the save data.
It's only 249 MB, and the game's quality is more worth than it's file size so i never deleted it in all of my iThings.

Also, i used ifunbox to transfer saves from my 4S to my ipad3 but never got it to work properly. The game glitches on me after the transfer so i created a new game on the ipad3 and completed it through til the end of Ultra difficulty. My 4S still has my best scores currently, but i recently created a new save file on my new ipad mini and I intend to spend more time with the game.

Having finished all the way through all difficulty levels is pretty cool i think, so imma aim for that. So yeah, this pretty much gives away the fact that this is one of my top 3 games EVER on the iOS.

03-03-2013, 11:22 AM
Dropped again to $0.99 as of 3/1. If you don't have it, truly one of the best games I've played for iOS.

Game Center : "Chip H."
03-03-2013, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Hannum View Post
truly one of the best games I've played for iOS.
Damn right you're right. EPOCH., is my favorite game on iOS, period.

03-03-2013, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Damn right you're right. EPOCH., is my favorite game on iOS, period.
I really hope they made a nice bundle with all their attention grabbing fire sales (that I fear are never a good idea) because the execution and polish on this game is so far above what we're used to on iOS it would be a crying shame if, one, they didn't get a good ROI or, worse, lost money, and, two, we never got a sequel so I can throw more money at them.

There is something very wrong that you can get a game of this caliber for the same price as your typical shovel ware produced in the space of a couple of weeks.

Game Center : "Chip H."
03-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Was this only one day sale?