★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ////This game requires an iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad Mini 2, iPod Touch 6th Edition or better. It WILL NOT WORK on older devices with 512MB of RAM or less. ////

Become the King of the Pirates with Clicker Pirates!
Begin your adventure and sail the seven seas. Defeat thousands of monsters, hire dozens of heroes for your crew, find and collect hundreds of magical artifacts and awesome treasures. Loot all you can and only then you will become the most famous pirate of all time!

Tap non stop to defeat your enemies, loot millions of gold doubloons and level up your captain and his crew! You will unlock powerful skills that will make you even stronger. This is the only way to face the most feared Bosses of all the seas and continue sailing towards the end of the world.

Arrr! It will not be an easy path, but your father was a great pirate and only you can take his place!

======= Features =======

Recruit up to 25 different heroes for your crew, from feared pirates, skilled swordsmen, shark-men, undead, voodoo witches, men-parrot ... catch'em all!
Collect hundreds of objects of different rarities (common, magical, rare, legendary)
Complete daily mini-quests to get even more gold doubloons
Level up your captain and unlock his five powerful skills
Infinite fun: reset your game to get legendary artifacts and thus go further in your next run
More than 5 different worlds to explore
And much, much more content to come in future updates! Are you going to miss it?

======================

Follow us on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClickerPirates
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Clicker-Pirates-1507005466284407/
02-10-2016, 08:32 AM
Clicker Pirates - (by Grogshot Games)

Hi guys, we are proud to announce that Clicker Pirates is finally out!

You can download it here: Clicker Pirates - Tap and destroy monsters

Clicker Pirates is an idle game set in the Golden Age of piracy, in a fantasy world where you will find all kinds of unique creatures, magical artifacts and awesome treasures.

For those who don't know what an idle game is, it's a game where we start by tapping on our enemies (each tap does damage) and earn doubloons when we defeat them. With these doubloons we can increase the damage we do in every tap and even hire new crew members who do a constant damage over time and become a great help.

The difficulty is increased exponentially and at one point the progress is extremely slow, so there is a mechanic of restarting the game in exchange for a series of (permanent) objects that will help us to make further progress with its substantial increase of the overall DPS.

Some of our references are Diablo (artifacts generation system) and Monkey Island (for more cartoon and humoristic atmosphere).

From now on we will use this new thread to discuss about the game, announce future updates, new features, etc..! All feedback is welcome so feel free to participate and.. All aboard!!

Currently developing Clicker Pirates
-Twitter @ClickerPirates
-FB: /ClickerPirates

Last edited by Grogshot; 02-10-2016 at 08:49 AM.

02-10-2016, 09:35 AM
A thread of this already been started..good game btw i have done a video of this :-)

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay
02-10-2016, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscaretaker View Post
A thread of this already been started..good game btw i have done a video of this :-)
Oh nice, could you share the video?

-Twitter @ClickerPirates
02-10-2016, 12:05 PM
Great job on the release
02-10-2016, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Great job on the release
thanks!!

-Twitter @ClickerPirates
02-10-2016, 03:45 PM
FRACK!!! I've gotten addicted to this genre recently, don't have time for my 6 consoles/pc anymore thanks to this stuff

Last edited by araczynski; 02-10-2016 at 03:56 PM.
02-10-2016, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Great job on the release
I knew you would be here Jay! =]
02-10-2016, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
FRACK!!! I've gotten addicted to this genre recently, don't have time for my 6 consoles/pc anymore thanks to this stuff
haha let us know what you think about the game!

-Twitter @ClickerPirates
02-10-2016, 08:21 PM

As requested by the developer of pirate clicker, a game play trailer of the game in action. As you see its your typical clicker game with some added twists.

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay