Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-23-2012, 03:22 AM

The game keeps crashing for me. Everytime I try to enter Aven the game shuts down.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miki1986 View Post
Handful of bugs I have been seeing. Items that randomly appear in the air. Stuff like that. But the biggest one, and the one that might make it so I cant play anymore is that at this point the game is crashing any time I try to enter North Aven. Does not matter which direction I enter it from or if I try to teleport there. I am completely unable to enter North Aven now!

I finished part 11 of the main quest, then went and walked around for a while. Explored. Killed a bunch of orcs in the Grim Pass. Then i tried to teleport to North Aven, and the game crashed. So I tried again and the same thing. Tried restarting the device and entering the city from the north on foot. Crashed. Tried teleporting to South Aven (which worked fine) then entering North Aven from the south. Crashed.

Sucks, I enjoyed this game for the few hours I was able to play it.

I am wondering if anyone else has run into this problem.

If this is not fixed soon, who do I contact about a refund because this is ridiculous. Most of the quests in this game are based out of North Aven, so with this bug the game just sucks now. I've spent too much time on this game at this point, frankly it's good but not good enough for me to devote another 10 hours to starting from scratch.

I also often have been having to restart as new areas sometimes fail, and just seems like this release was rushed out. The graphics are incredible, but seems like the beta testers were seriously slacking. Seeing TONS of things that should have gotten taken care of. Really hoping taht if I go exploring the major bug dissapears. The game is incredibly fun, but there are a LOT of rough edges. And so far at least one game-ending glitch. Game quality=A+ Editing and beta testing=D
This! I'm on the Gulch mission and arrived at his cave and it said that the gate to him is sealed, so I promptly returned to north aven to see if I missed anything. Everytime I try to go through that gate the game shuts down! Thank god it ain't just me though. I'm running on the ipad 4.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:55 AM
iPad

People that stuck on the Gulch read this:

There is a key that you must acquire first, facing the seal door, turn left, the key is on the table.

-------
And yes, now I cannot enter North AVEN TOO, god damn it!!! It crash everytime i try to enter.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:01 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tower Defender View Post
The game keeps crashing for me. Everytime I try to enter Aven the game shuts down.
This is a known issue that has been discussed in length in this thread. The devs say that the bug has been identified and will be fixed in the next update. If you do a search for "north aven bug" there are workarounds in the meantime.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:05 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

I'm stuck in the citadel. I can't get through the left gate. I went through the gate on the right and used the wind power to arrange the boxes in that pool of poison. Now I can't find a way to the other side. Please help
Old 12-23-2012, 04:06 AM
iPad

For those who cannot enter North Aven, try Abondone the quest for Bow Tournament.

It works for me.
Old 12-23-2012, 06:16 AM

A question I see is asked several times by several people but never answerred:

I have been searching the crags for hours. Yet cannot find Cribbons. Anyone with a tip or some help so I can get on with this great game?
Would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
Old 12-23-2012, 06:25 AM

Hey, I'm on the same part, except where do u get this giant key??
Old 12-23-2012, 06:32 AM

Default Where can I get the key to the giant door?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iosappsrock View Post
Once you have the key, you just walk up to the huge gate/door (real close) and touch the door. No symbol appears like normal doors, but if you tap on it in the same way, it should open right up.

•••Spoiler:   I thought Gulch was pretty dumb. Just a normal ice giant with a different name. And there's this staircase in the room - just stand on it and peg away at him with a crossbow.
Where can I find this key?
Old 12-23-2012, 06:37 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaniaweb View Post
A question I see is asked several times by several people but never answerred:

I have been searching the crags for hours. Yet cannot find Cribbons. Anyone with a tip or some help so I can get on with this great game?
Would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
Are you sure you are searching the right place? Cribbons should be a short walk right in front of where you enter the Crags.