Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-19-2012, 05:50 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Wish there is a graphics slider of sorts... I can live with a little lag if I am getting high res textures!
Old 12-19-2012, 05:53 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Filesize is a beauty ...but in actuality is that a decent size for these graphics? How long is the campaign? Aside from open world quests and wanderings..
Either way I'm excited to slap this gem on my devices....amazing week
Old 12-19-2012, 05:55 AM
iPhone 5

hope 3gs is supported or i'll have to rob my sis's 4s
Old 12-19-2012, 05:55 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I will wait for impressions. So far CMG games went in 12 months from WOW to just boring. In fact I think most of last year was a waste of money for me. CMG came out with pretty looking games, but boring gameplay and lot of unfulfilled developer promises on a few games.

I know they seem to have split, so I wonder if this is the good old half ...
Old 12-19-2012, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentv View Post
Wish there is a graphics slider of sorts... I can live with a little lag if I am getting high res textures!
There is a graphic slider and the game automatically detects processor speed and adapts accordingly. The iPod Touch 4 simply lacks the RAM to handle the game.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:56 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
If there's a difference between what the App Store says and the description says, always, always, ALWAYS believe the description. Apple only allows developers to select devices in groups, so they can't always specifically limit it to the devices the game will actually work on.
Thanks for the help. There have been a couple of other instances where the Store said one thing and the description another. Always fun...
Old 12-19-2012, 06:12 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
There is a graphic slider and the game automatically detects processor speed and adapts accordingly. The iPod Touch 4 simply lacks the RAM to handle the game.
I held on to my 4th-gen iPod Touch for as long as possible, but the call of the 4th-gen iPad proved irresistible, largely because trying to play newer games on the iPod Touch 4 is like trying to play PS3 games by sliding the disc into a toaster. Doesn't hurt that I'm big on board and card games, and these are all far better played on the bigger screen (not to mention the many iPad-exclusive titles).

People holding on to the 4th-gen iPod Touch need to understand that whether they like it or not, fewer and fewer big-ticket titles will be made available to them, and that in the future even "casual" games that B]could[/B] conceivably work on the device won't, simply because the developers can't justify spending time and money trying to squeeze resources and performance for one woefully outdated and underpowered machine with an ever-shrinking userbase.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:15 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

By chance might there be weapons with "procing" abilities? Armor, that has special "clickable" traits... Just a throw back to the days of Everquest. I miss my copper hammer of striking....
Old 12-19-2012, 06:16 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

So much for getting to sleep early tonight.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPE View Post
I will wait for impressions. So far CMG games went in 12 months from WOW to just boring. In fact I think most of last year was a waste of money for me. CMG came out with pretty looking games, but boring gameplay and lot of unfulfilled developer promises on a few games.

I know they seem to have split, so I wonder if this is the good old half ...
Obviously waiting for impressions is always a wise course. But a couple of things should be clarified:

*Most if not all of those "disappointing" games were published, not developed by CS

*CS split up shortly after Ravensword. The team that made this game is pretty much the same one that made Aralon.