★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Ok. I'm in the dark realm. I've been jumping up those platforms and can't physically jump up from the 4th to 5th platform. Ideas?

Playin the quest, or any of the numerous, awesome expansions? Are you stuck? If you need any help, feel free to PM me or email at "my user name" @gmail.com
I'm happy to help -GLLive, Marshall_B I have starfront , add me!
12-21-2012, 07:39 PM
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrobotwillneverdie View Post
Ok. I'm in the dark realm. I've been jumping up those platforms and can't physically jump up from the 4th to 5th platform. Ideas?
Grind a level and put a point into the higher jumping skill.

On another note, where can I find cribbons in the crags?

12-21-2012, 07:40 PM
So uh, anybody know if you can edit your character look after you already created one? Or is it final?
12-21-2012, 07:45 PM
Walk to the left on entry

Playin the quest, or any of the numerous, awesome expansions? Are you stuck? If you need any help, feel free to PM me or email at "my user name" @gmail.com
I'm happy to help -GLLive, Marshall_B I have starfront , add me!
12-21-2012, 08:00 PM
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 1,147
Delete.

Last edited by Paul202; 12-21-2012 at 08:23 PM.
12-21-2012, 08:20 PM
I'm also stuck at the toxic waste room; I can see blocks in the water, but when I point the "crosshair" at one of them and press the rune of wind button, nothing happens. What should happen? Do I have to be a particular distance away for it to work?
12-21-2012, 08:20 PM
I have found a bug. After getting the second ravenstone. I can't enter north aven, it just crashes when I try to.
12-21-2012, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erose68 View Post
I'm also stuck at the toxic waste room; I can see blocks in the water, but when I point the "crosshair" at one of them and press the rune of wind button, nothing happens. What should happen? Do I have to be a particular distance away for it to work?
you have to blow some wind at them and then move them around, you should be able to be quite some distance for them to be able to move.
12-21-2012, 08:22 PM
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 1,147
So I got to the citidel of Ror-Dan, but I have to master the power of the winds before I can enter it? What's does that mean?
12-21-2012, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentblank View Post
I have found a bug. After getting the second ravenstone. I can't enter north aven, it just crashes when I try to.
man this is bizarre - I wonder why the North Aven bug never reared its ugly head during beta testing.
what iOS version are you?