Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-19-2012, 10:15 PM
Banned

wow u guys dnt hold games to a high enough standard...if this sells through the roof how do u think a possible third game would be? another entirely similar 12 more levels ... this shud b a 99 cent game and this 3 dollars there askin isnt even the regular price!
Old 12-19-2012, 10:33 PM

Is this harder than its predecessor? Aside from Squad Assault Rearmed (which was more tedious than legitimately difficult--I often lost gold just because my attention slipped for a moment as a result of it being SO DAMN LONG) the first offered very little challenge, IMO.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:34 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJT View Post
wow u guys dnt hold games to a high enough standard...
I take offence to that. If anything, many forumers have chasticized me for pillaging games and developers at every opportunity. I give credit where it is due, and throw shit where it is applicable.

Well, if they make the 3rd one the same as the first two...then there might be some problem. But for now, this suffices very well indeed.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:39 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktern View Post
Is this harder than its predecessor? Aside from Squad Assault Rearmed (which was more tedious than legitimately difficult--I often lost gold just because my attention slipped for a moment as a result of it being SO DAMN LONG) the first offered very little challenge, IMO.
I think I got gold for both rushlessness and efficiency in Hardcore mode in all but one of the levels in AWE. And Squad Assault Rearmed was good, but it was so long I don't remember I finishing the harder version (20 level there were, right)?

So considering I am pretty hardcore, I might say that difficulty wise Anomaly Korea may not be too much of a challenge if you have the experience....BUT mind you, I only played through on advanced so far.

To illustrate how it may be on Hardcore, I have played the first level over 20 times now and the max I get is gold efficiency and silver ruthlessness....so some challenge there I must say.

The real challenge in Anomaly Korea however lies in the Art of War mode. These are pretty difficult and will need many retries before you figure out the right strategy to win. There is no SAR here, sadly (I wish there were because it'd have added value for money to the game....oh well.)
Old 12-19-2012, 11:26 PM

The first one also had quite a bit of content added as updates... Hopefully this one will receive the same treatment.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:42 PM

The longer I play Anomaly Korea the more I believe it`s like FIFA/PES. If you like the Franchise you have probably already bought FIFA 2013/PES 2013 and if you enjoyed playing them you will probably get next Year FIFA 2014/PES 2014.

So if you enjoyed playing Anomaly Warzone Eearth you will probably enjoy playing Anomaly Korea too. I really don`t see someone suddenly jump up and shout I didn`t liked Anomaly Warzone Eearth but I love Anomaly Korea since it`s just more from the same and Anomaly Korea still plays fresh enough to keep me busy the upcoming Days till I`ll be through it.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:55 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Game is stuck at level six when I reach the tech vehicle I can't do anything. My vehicles stop just short of it. I can access the menu system but not the on screen icons or move the screen.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:29 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11bitstudios View Post
You didn't play Anomaly Warzone Earth? Why don't you use this code to get the game?

P4LYAR9TX6WJ

thank you!
that's a nice way of trolling, isn't it?
Thank you but it doesn't work...iPod went dead just before this was posted...
More anomaly related bad luck...

Last edited by DannyTheElite; 12-20-2012 at 02:31 AM..
Old 12-20-2012, 02:59 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
The longer I play Anomaly Korea the more I believe it`s like FIFA/PES. If you like the Franchise you have probably already bought FIFA 2013/PES 2013 and if you enjoyed playing them you will probably get next Year FIFA 2014/PES 2014.

So if you enjoyed playing Anomaly Warzone Eearth you will probably enjoy playing Anomaly Korea too. I really don`t see someone suddenly jump up and shout I didn`t liked Anomaly Warzone Eearth but I love Anomaly Korea since it`s just more from the same and Anomaly Korea still plays fresh enough to keep me busy the upcoming Days till I`ll be through it.
Ok, I don't quite agree with what you're saying. Anomaly will cease to exist if it is merely going to survive on incremental yearly updates. While a solid 4.5/5, this is already behind the likes of Lili, Polara, NFS MW and Rayman Jungle Run because it offers nothing "new". (Yeah, AK is fifth on my list! )

Anyway, do you play PES or FIFA? Which fan are you?
Old 12-20-2012, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
Ok, I don't quite agree with what you're saying. Anomaly will cease to exist if it is merely going to survive on incremental yearly updates. While a solid 4.5/5, this is already behind the likes of Lili, Polara, NFS MW and Rayman Jungle Run because it offers nothing "new". (Yeah, AK is fifth on my list! )

Anyway, do you play PES or FIFA? Which fan are you?
I agree that 11 Bit Studios needs to definitely add more then with Anomaly Korea if they want to keep expanding the Anomaly Franchise with the current release life cycle. Do I believe that 11 Bit Studios is capeable of doing that? Yes I`m since we have seen how they have handled so far Anomaly Warzone Eearth and how much new Content was added to it over the last couple of months after it was launched in August 2011.

Started playing Soccer Games with Hyper Soccer and was more or less an PES Player till 2008 when Konami started to loose each Year more and more Ground to FIFA. Since 2010 not a single PES has convinced me to return.