★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Comicorp
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 324.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (3)
App description: "Rocklien Run is an exhilarating and action-packed 3D endless runner/shooter hybrid that boasts a fun pulp sci-fi feel and tons of unlockable content. Highly recommended to anyone whos not afraid of a challenge." - iFanzine.com

"a good game will be absorbing, relatively simple to play but a challenge to master and damn addictive to boot. Rocklien Run possesses this holy trinity in spades" - FanAppic.com

"this game keeps you on your toes and will keep you in the excitement, nonstop. I found the graphics to be bright and invigorating, keeping your senses stimulated and your endorphins pumping." - alphadigits.com

Super fun and easy to learn, but punishing and hard to master!
Take your favourite space ship on a run through the nebula's rainbow fields!
Dodge, roll and smash your way through countless asteroids, Bubbliens, Botliens and Rockliens. Reach for the stars and blast away while scoring awesome combos.
A fun filled space run awaits you!

Rocklien Run features:
-A wide range of fun unlockable and upgradable ships.
-Collectable weapon powerups and blast-able combos.
-Fast paced space themed endless game play.
-Cute, cool, and crazy enemies.
-iMessage stickers.
-Fun filled times ahead!

Comicool's comments:

EDIT: Hi all, our game Rocklien Run has finally gotten some recognition 4 weeks after release with Apple featuring it in their "New games we love" section on the Australian App Store.
We are really happy about this and just wanted to share the great news!

Youtube link | Pop Up
05-29-2017, 08:12 PM
Some of the unlockable ships

Here are some of the unlockable ships that you will be able to play in the game. Which one is your favorite?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	184.7 KB
ID:	114367   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	211.9 KB
ID:	114368   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	157.4 KB
ID:	114369  

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	178.7 KB
ID:	114370   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	190.1 KB
ID:	114371   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	117.4 KB
ID:	114372  

Name:	7.jpg
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	114373   Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Size:	130.6 KB
ID:	114374  

05-30-2017, 02:58 AM
Looked a bit average from the pics and video but actually a pretty rad arcade shooter. Glad I tried it. Took about 10 minutes to figure out what's happening, discovering the effects of every star and getting used to the pacing. Then it's a lot of fun. My compliments to the ship designer - they are all good; and, well, "Boaty McBoat Space", that's really tapping into the zeitgeist. Top game!
05-30-2017, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronsay View Post
Looked a bit average from the pics and video but actually a pretty rad arcade shooter. Glad I tried it. Took about 10 minutes to figure out what's happening, discovering the effects of every star and getting used to the pacing. Then it's a lot of fun. My compliments to the ship designer - they are all good; and, well, "Boaty McBoat Space", that's really tapping into the zeitgeist. Top game!
Thanks! I'm really glad to have you say that The game is actually really fun once you get into it, with the combos and the weapon effects! It's something we noticed early in testing.
Shame about it looking a bit average though, as it might stop people from trying it out🙁
The ship designs are great and props credits go to the artists of the game for those🙂
Anyway I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed the game!
06-01-2017, 06:08 PM
Endless runners not usually my thing but...

The myriad ship options and challenging navigation make this game pretty good fun. Great job creating the catnip ship!
06-02-2017, 12:06 AM
Solid game

Solid endless runner and shooter. Haven't been able to put it down. Great job
06-02-2017, 09:35 PM
I tried the game, and I like it always wanted my own flying saucer and there are UFOs of all shapes and colors! Also in the form of the cat good runner
06-02-2017, 10:00 PM
Me and my brother were play the game, we like it a lot, the music are one strong points of this game because it's cool. And the variety of ships(UFOs) are very well, our favorite are the galacta cab. One idea that we have, we hope that in future versions we can customize our own ships.
06-03-2017, 10:09 AM
I have 6 battleships now but I found that all my ships are not so good compare with the ships in store
I am very enjoy the yellow bubble, it makes me so exciting!
May I expect more interesting bubbles and weapons? such as negative bubbles.
Otherwise, the music is so nice, will you add more background music which can be redeemed by gold, others can be purchase by in-app charge.
More suggestions on the way
06-03-2017, 06:55 PM
The game is overall nice.
The gameplay feels decently intuitive and fun and I love the variety in ships but I would like a more social experience, whether it be connecting to facebook and sharing high scores or being able to send items and boosters (if they get added) to friends.

Last edited by NakuSpes; 06-03-2017 at 07:12 PM.